You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
man thats a ****ty deal........

well there will be a time and a place.

paitence is the key.

unless you squable money away on junk.

A.j.

lol; when one doesn't have a job; but has a budget between $250 and 320 a month; gotta make do with what one has. (bear in mind, am putting away $50-100 when i can for saving up for a decent RWD something that doesn't need work)

and the 82 GN; i'll just trade the wheels and keep the car ;)

where else can you find a roomy engine bay, 2 doors, no rust, running engine, generic GM transmission that will accept just about any GM engine meant for metric transmissions for under $500, that doesn't need a buttload of work? (so far only needed to replace starter and radiator, otherwise, no other work needed cept wiper arms, which i have the replacements already for $15 including the new blades lol, $5 for both arms from a yard car thats 1996 lol)

lol; when one doesn't have a job; but has a budget between $250 and 320 a month; gotta make do with what one has. (bear in mind, am putting away $50-100 when i can for saving up for a decent RWD something that doesn't need work)

theres a regal wagon for sale around the tacoma area here. I feel it. Im broke and living off of my mom still... makes me feel less than a man really, which is why im trying to finish school, get a job, get an apartment, and get my regal going.

I hate f*cking stupid a$$ dumbf*cks that sit on my goddamn car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont care if he is my boss or not he sits on my godda*n car again Ill beat his as$......

Im very picky on my damn cars i asked nicely next time I told him to get the f*ck off my car...Guess he didnt like that, but I dont give a sh*t he can go sit on his new zr1 that he paid a 160k for, but not my dad's GN.

Now back to business Im redoing my dads 68 camaro with some left over parts since I traded my rotary powered isuzu pup for 98 dodge 4x4 long bed with a cummins on 35s and sold my 67 chevy truck body for 5k.

Now I got to call my uncle to see if I can come work for him cause I know Im fixing to get fired, but I dont give a sh*t.

I hate f*cking stupid a$$ dumbf*cks that sit on my goddamn car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont care if he is my boss or not he sits on my godda*n car again Ill beat his as$......

Im very picky on my damn cars i asked nicely next time I told him to get the f*ck off my car...Guess he didnt like that, but I dont give a sh*t he can go sit on his new zr1 that he paid a 160k for, but not my dad's GN.

Now back to business Im redoing my dads 68 camaro with some left over parts since I traded my rotary powered isuzu pup for 98 dodge 4x4 long bed with a cummins on 35s and sold my 67 chevy truck body for 5k.

Now I got to call my uncle to see if I can come work for him cause I know Im fixing to get fired, but I dont give a sh*t.

you think thats bad, I had to buy a new hood. I had a guy jump on my hood while I was driving and put a nice soft spot in my hood. :mad:

you think thats bad, I had to buy a new hood. I had a guy jump on my hood while I was driving and put a nice soft spot in my hood. :mad:

i could fix that hood. if your going to scrap that hood i will take it when you come to chicago.

Its the fact that asked to stay the he!l off my car and he didnt f*cking do it!!!!!! The dude that jumped on your hood you shouldve bit*hed slapped, but hey thats on you not me.

So I have been fabbing up some crap for the truck I got and building me a toolbox woohoo!!!!

F*cking Stacks on the truck ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like a dang 18 wheeler going down the road!!!

Its the fact that asked to stay the he!l off my car and he didnt f*cking do it!!!!!! The dude that jumped on your hood you shouldve bit*hed slapped, but hey thats on you not me.

So I have been fabbing up some crap for the truck I got and building me a toolbox woohoo!!!!

F*cking Stacks on the truck ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sounds like a dang 18 wheeler going down the road!!!

I slammed on the brakes:D:D and he didnt even get mad because he knew he was wrong.

I hope to trade my lincoln for a K5 Blazer this week;)

15 minutes with PB Blaster; old wiper arms pulled right off. whew. anyways! $1500 for a 78 Buick Regal 2 door in green with turbo v6, OK? in seattle CL
I'm thinking not the best deal.....thinking its a 800-1,000 car at the best...but don't have money, just want to know if its an OK deal anyways since that might give me a range with which to save money up for a proper G body or v6 equipped car :) and local 3.0 equipped ciera is still around, haven't stopped to ask if willing to sell, as it seems to have some mechanical issues which would swing the deal to my favor by virtue of needing work that I can do on the cheap and long term; while still having a DD to tool around with :)

15 minutes with PB Blaster; old wiper arms pulled right off. whew. anyways! $1500 for a 78 Buick Regal 2 door in green with turbo v6, OK? in seattle CL
I'm thinking not the best deal.....thinking its a 800-1,000 car at the best...but don't have money, just want to know if its an OK deal anyways since that might give me a range with which to save money up for a proper G body or v6 equipped car :) and local 3.0 equipped ciera is still around, haven't stopped to ask if willing to sell, as it seems to have some mechanical issues which would swing the deal to my favor by virtue of needing work that I can do on the cheap and long term; while still having a DD to tool around with :)

Condition condition that’s how you can tell the value. I know there are going to be guys here that say KBB.com and Nada (or something like that) but it all comes down to condition. 100 point show car is worth more than a daily driver or a rusted out car. so I guess what im saying is there is a range in price depending on what you want.

Well if the engine is original, it will have low port heads and intake... but you can always change the heads and intake later. But like Matt said, it depends on its overall condition(rust, paint, interior) and rater it even runs.

Well if the engine is original, it will have low port heads and intake... but you can always change the heads and intake later. But like Matt said, it depends on its overall condition(rust, paint, interior) and rater it even runs.

if the body and interior is good I'd buy it if you can get it for under 1500. You're not gonna care if it has low port heads after you get it running good and throw the junkyard alky kit on it

if the body and interior is good I'd buy it if you can get it for under 1500. You're not gonna care if it has low port heads after you get it running good and throw the junkyard alky kit on it

True, but just in-case you didn`t know that already. I`v seen lots of people buy `79 intakes with 78 heads, just to find out that it won`t work.

Who sells the cheapest alky?(just the alky, not a system)

wouldnt it be just simple to source a later 8445 set of head and put n a DT turbo manifold from same era?

Back