You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Of course no vids, no pics, no tech. No problems, This part of the forum isn't dying out not the least = No aftermarket support, The questions have been answered and no new tech to kick around.

i guess your right. i can be posting vids and pictures, but i think people will be getting PO with me post pictures of my stuff all the time.

yea it has been dying lately.
everyone is out doing there thing. i guess some nice weather brings people to working on there cars.

good news on my end the Buick is running great. The 301 gives you a real kick of power! I have not upped the boost yet, but the new power is great!

It's not dying but Adam's right. We've all done what's needed or are held up with other issues.:eek: The shop has kept me busy enough to not post much tech and some of it I won't post because it's not proven or even understood.:biggrin:

As far as the new turbo I'd like to see some pics of it myself.:smile: Start a thread with all the mods you've done so there's more than just me out there trying to prove that this works.:biggrin: Set up the alky injection and get a knock guage so you don't blow it up either.:rolleyes:

It's not dying but Adam's right. We've all done what's needed or are held up with other issues.:eek: The shop has kept me busy enough to not post much tech and some of it I won't post because it's not proven or even understood.:biggrin:

As far as the new turbo I'd like to see some pics of it myself.:smile: Start a thread with all the mods you've done so there's more than just me out there trying to prove that this works.:biggrin: Set up the alky injection and get a knock guage so you don't blow it up either.:rolleyes:

i have the alky injection parts, soon i will throw it on. as for the knock guage do you know where i can get a cheap or good guage?

Evilbay, Caspers electronics, and full throttle have them but I don't know how cheap they are. I got a NIB one off the board.

I just won on eBay a holley pro-jection throttle body system 2bbl kit. I made a random bid thinking I would be way over bided and got it. Therefore, I will now have a draw thru FI setup. I am done with the qudrajet. :biggrin:

Raced a dude in a mid 2000s Bonneville in my moms Suzuki wagon with two other people in the car at 1:20ish am... he was high as hell, I said "race you to soccer practice" and then took off... I wasn't going all out since it was wet and a turn was coming up, he floored it, caught up quick, passed me, then whipped in front of me trying to pull some insurance BS I guess and spun out... he did a 360 in front of me, I slowed down and barley missed him and then drove off... left him in the street... wish I had my camera, a perfect youtube moment:biggrin:

Raced a dude in a mid 2000s Bonneville in my moms Suzuki wagon with two other people in the car at 1:20ish am... he was high as hell, I said "race you to soccer practice" and then took off... I wasn't going all out since it was wet and a turn was coming up, he floored it, caught up quick, passed me, then whipped in front of me trying to pull some insurance BS I guess and spun out... he did a 360 in front of me, I slowed down and barley missed him and then drove off... left him in the street... wish I had my camera, a perfect youtube moment:biggrin:

damn... i woulda got out of the car and laughed in his face.. lmao.. called him a jackass, and woulda went on about my way.. lol.... and took whatever he had stashed in his car... lol

damn... i woulda got out of the car and laughed in his face.. lmao.. called him a jackass, and woulda went on about my way.. lol.... and took whatever he had stashed in his car... lol

And with your luck he'd have a gun and shoot you.:biggrin:

I seen a pic of my dash on some website... a French site at that, but I have a blocker that blocks bad sites and couldn't get in.

Back