You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
HA! you ****ers been selling me out!

LOL

was off the last 2 days.... TRYING... to finish that Taurus...

I just dont have the motivation these days..... all I can think about is *****..... I think I need to go back to my shrink.

A.j.

LOL

I just dont have the motivation these days..... all I can think about is *****..... I think I need to go back to my shrink.

A.j.

id like to solve the last 5 Astericks for 500 please:biggrin::biggrin:

LOL

A.j.

To hell with the shrink lets just get drunk.

LOL

A.j.

i ask how you have been everytime your gone for a few days or weeks. except for the 4 of 5 days i have been gone myself. its good to see you back. so how is the taurus doing? i always say for motivation once its done its done. i hope that help out a little. btw how have you been doing?

i ask how you have been everytime your gone for a few days or weeks. except for the 4 of 5 days i have been gone myself. its good to see you back. so how is the taurus doing? i always say for motivation once its done its done. i hope that help out a little. btw how have you been doing?

thats a good point.... your right... the quicker I get it done the faster I can get to more important things.

taurus is crap. its almost done but I hate it. scurry **** tighting the headbolts last night.

But lately im doing alright... just have women on the brain...

A.j.

thats a good point.... your right... the quicker I get it done the faster I can get to more important things.

taurus is crap. its almost done but I hate it. scurry **** tighting the headbolts last night.

But lately im doing alright... just have women on the brain...

A.j.

It's not the brain you want them on Aj, it's your lap.:biggrin:

dont sound like a bad idea indeed...

A.j.

Won't help you a bit bud. Get the turdass done first and then get waisted.:smile:

HA!

that bloody Taurus ran damn goodo to work this morning.... I think the full bump in compression helped...

lol

A.j.

I dont expect much.... I have a feeling the trans is next....

so imma gonna baby it and see if I can unload her on some other poor unsuspecting soul!

lol

A.j.

Speaking of the trans i got ahold of eric this weekend. I bought a spare 200 he had and hes gonna rebuild it for me. Lets see if that make any difference on the regal.

Where's 83turbo when you need him. LOL

there is no way in hell I will drive a taurboat.... Every one I see in the pull-a-part, transmission blowout, no drive, pukes coolant. On the plus side, parts are dirt cheap, good MPGs, and tolerate ALOT of abuse....

Ive had a 1993 taurus do 110mph on I-5:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek::eek:

Back