You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
YouTube - Back to the Bricks: Pics 2010 - Flint, MI.
300,000+ people... Quite a few turbo Regals and even a pro-charged GSX:eek: and a bad ass turbo Neon... sounded like a turbo diesel with a big BOV:D I backed into an old pole that used to be a parking meter and chipped my fkin paint!:mad: Broke ass city wont remove the poles:rolleyes: The pic of it is in the vid. I have more vids, but no patience to upload them:biggrin:

great vid jase.

Well this thread has had 7356 views so far and 903 coments. Looks like it's a sucess and it was a good idea Aj.:biggrin: Good job bud, you deserve a beer at least.:cool:

anyone ever tried a twin turbo draw-thru system with either 2 varajets or 2 TBI units a la Cross-Fire TBIs? ive been thinking of such an system just for the hell of it, would not be feasible with stock hoods at all...likely would work in say a street rod, or somethign where the air cleaners are sticking out of the hood....the idea here is that there's 3 tubes per bank going to the turbo with the draw through, trying for a tangential air flow from turbo into cylinders, unlike the 90 degree bend of the normal turbo manifolds...and thik of the manifold as being the reverse of the exhaust collectors....would that be feasible? exhaust would go up over into the turbo, which feeds air into the opposing side...IE, Left bank exhaust drives turbo that feeds Right bank, and vice versa.

No one said happy birthday to me on the 28th..... sniff sniff:(:( but, i did go to the junkyard and cry for abit...

Well, I was planning on going to the salvage yard tomorrow. Might pull a set of 78-80 regal bumper fillers if I see any, and some other little stuff for me. Ill take pics if theres anything out there worth taking If I dont see anything right away.

Does anyone know where i can get info on repairing the climate control in the car. Doesnt matter where the selector switch is it only blows air to the defrost vents and lower vents.

Does anyone know where i can get info on repairing the climate control in the car. Doesnt matter where the selector switch is it only blows air to the defrost vents and lower vents.

my car does the same thing.
some one told me that when these cars sit the vac doors rust and you need to pop them open your self to get the rust off.

lmao! no not grumpy.... quite pleased... finally get them insurance breaks!

A.j.

So you finally turned 18?:tongue: I know what you mean about insurance breaks though Aj.

No one said happy birthday to me on the 28th..... sniff sniff:(:( but, i did go to the junkyard and cry for abit...

LOL No one told me on 25 Feb 2010 either kid. It happens sometimes, sorry.:frown::biggrin:

Back