You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I suppose I will be seeing you guys for real before too long. My sister is moving to Arizona about the end of October. Somewhere close to Scottsdale, so looks like I'll be hitting up TA performance too.

DAMN, yall gonna leave a brother out,... thats messed up. Got only 10 weeks of training left till im done. Then Im taking a 3 month sebatical...:D

Get your mind outta the gutter son:biggrin: Hey I found a 3.8 in a cutlass supreme I might get... ill keep you posted.

bitchen... thats goodnews man! im glad you found a motor!

as for the gutter.... what can I say... it was a good lunch with my lady friends.

A.j.

LMAO

I almost forgot.......

this is how we F uck people up.

i think 9s are the new 10s.

I give you...

MAXIMUM DRAW-THRU!
9fe.jpg

A.j.

aj where did you get the end exhaust housing that goes straight out. if you dont understand what I'm talking about i guess i will have to circle it and post the pic. i dont know how to decribe that part.:confused:

Err, wow. Big turbo, no foot, no 90 degree plenum, no bendy downpipe, no special turbo housing. Just an easy, cool looking turbo setup. And it even looks fast. Whats kinda fuel system is that? Mechanical fuel injection?

sweet jesus! that there looks like a sort of turbine engine already! i'm guessing side draft carburetor system, basically a weber oversized? that intake bell could suck gallons and gallons of air, hell, it might suck in the grille!

Hey I really suck at reading camshaft profiles...I was doing some digging in the for sale section and I might jump on this deal but im wondering

Performance Hyd Camshaft
Duration @ 0.050 Lift: Int. 194° /Exh. 204°
Advertised Duration: Int. 260° /Exh. 270°
Gross Valve Lift: .424"/.448"
Deg. Lobe Center: 114 LC

is this a cool camshaft? I don't want a stock one, looking for a really nice upgrade to throw in the 4.1. My car will be driven everyday so I don't need a radicule cam....a nice street one would be the buisness though

Back