You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
So you finally turned 18?:tongue: I know what you mean about insurance breaks though Aj.

LOL No one told me on 25 Feb 2010 either kid. It happens sometimes, sorry.:frown::biggrin:

Its all good!!! Were gonna have a party next month, and I did buy a 70 gallon aquarium:biggrin:

How do I get to the doors. are they behind the glove box area.

i was told they were behind the center vents... i have not done it to my car. i have been just dealing with it sence i dont drive my car much. i would start a post to see if somone who know more can help. i really want to know why my car does the same thing.

Ahhhhhgggg

I just lost power, power is out for 5500 people in my neighborhood:mad: luckily im on a laptop and at an internet cafe..... been out for about 5 hours now... this is what its like to live off of the grid. I cant imagine how those hill folk in Texas handle it...... (excluding charlie) LOL:biggrin:

I just lost power, power is out for 5500 people in my neighborhood:mad: luckily im on a laptop and at an internet cafe..... been out for about 5 hours now... this is what its like to live off of the grid. I cant imagine how those hill folk in Texas handle it...... (excluding charlie) LOL:biggrin:

you want hardship? try living with no AC, no heat, no internet cept phone, no cable, and no car! (now have car. still dont have AC, Het, internet..cept the laptop's verizon system lol)

man you ARE a trip. I wonder how would ya survive 3 days in the woods without a car and a computer >.> lol.

you want hardship? try living with no AC, no heat, no internet cept phone, no cable, and no car! (now have car. still dont have AC, Het, internet..cept the laptop's verizon system lol)

man you ARE a trip. I wonder how would ya survive 3 days in the woods without a car and a computer >.> lol.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, ID GO FREAKING NUTS:eek::eek::eek: Im a City Boi, and a Shamper, not a camper. Thats why I got an RV. Id get a case of the REDRUM, REDRUM, with an axe on all you poindexters:D (Evil Laugh:mad:)

BTW this is the NW, you dont need AC, but you do need cable. I dont have internet, the YMCA across the street dont secure thier connections. Get CLEARWIRE... super cheap..

Try being out in the field in a Hummer for a few months kid. Been there done that.:biggrin: You should join up for some training so you'll have a career at least you can fall back on.

that stinks to have no power. back a few years the power would go out in my area alot now everyone has generators. dont you have a rv doesnt that have a generator?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME, ID GO FREAKING NUTS:eek::eek::eek: Im a City Boi, and a Shamper, not a camper. Thats why I got an RV. Id get a case of the REDRUM, REDRUM, with an axe on all you poindexters:D (Evil Laugh:mad:)

BTW this is the NW, you dont need AC, but you do need cable. I dont have internet, the YMCA across the street dont secure thier connections. Get CLEARWIRE... super cheap..

PFFFTTTT!!! Spend a week in the northern MN woods canoeing, carry all your food, cooking supplies, everything. No contact with the world for a week. Did that this summer. And thats not that crazy either.

PFFFTTTT!!! Spend a week in the northern MN woods canoeing, carry all your food, cooking supplies, everything. No contact with the world for a week. Did that this summer. And thats not that crazy either.

Sounds like a lot of fun to me.:biggrin: The only thing I'd worry about is my dogs though.:frown:

Sounds like a lot of fun to me.:biggrin: The only thing I'd worry about is my dogs though.:frown:

Its just easier to say im a bonafide puss*:eek::p... and a city boy. My mom and dad were in the army. He spend like a year in Somalia guarding rockets and Gun pods or something like that. Im not BT material, did you see my pics in the Face section?

that stinks to have no power. back a few years the power would go out in my area alot now everyone has generators. dont you have a rv doesnt that have a generator?

Ino, the rest of my family has a backup generator. The lady who owned the RV took the generator, but there might be an old Onan 3500 in it. The RV is tooo junky to live in right now.

Try being out in the field in a Hummer for a few months kid. Been there done that.:biggrin: You should join up for some training so you'll have a career at least you can fall back on.

LMAO!

shi tty deal when you make a living this way....

A.j.

And I get to close for the next 3 days. Have a good weekend Aj.

dammit charlie, I think you need to saddle up and move this way.... we could use a man of your skill set out here in the field...

ever wanted to toss a uniform back on?

A.j.

Back