Before Black BS'ing thread.

Hey I really suck at reading camshaft profiles...I was doing some digging in the for sale section and I might jump on this deal but im wondering

Performance Hyd Camshaft
Duration @ 0.050 Lift: Int. 194° /Exh. 204°
Advertised Duration: Int. 260° /Exh. 270°
Gross Valve Lift: .424"/.448"
Deg. Lobe Center: 114 LC

is this a cool camshaft? I don't want a stock one, looking for a really nice upgrade to throw in the 4.1. My car will be driven everyday so I don't need a radicule cam....a nice street one would be the buisness though

This cam is slightly bigger than the one that came in the 86-87 turbo cars and isn't a bad choice at all. You might want to look for a 204/214 cam though. A little bigger and it seems to work really well on a V6 Buick

How does it work AJ?

Aj is off for the long weekend so I doubt he'll be on before Tuesday. Sorry.

No chit bud.:mad: And to have to close every night sucks even worse.:mad: And to cap it all off my fridge decided to take a crap last night while I was at work.:mad: This weekend SUCKS!!!

OH NO!!! That's some b.s. right there! Do you have a deep freezer? Ahhh man that blows!

OH NO!!! That's some b.s. right there! Do you have a deep freezer? Ahhh man that blows!

The evap fan has crapped out and my boss is giving me another one.:cool: This is good news since it's much bigger than the one I have now.:biggrin: I put all the stuff I could in the deep freeze to keep it frozen. I also put the freezer packs I have in the old fridge freezer to use it as a fridge for now. My drinks are being kept cool for now and the food is safe so I'm happy for now.:biggrin:

Me 2:(... I know Charlie had to... we both work for the evil empire called AutoZone:rolleyes:

Not eveil but God less Jase.:biggrin:

NOOOOO well the search continues for a motor:mad::mad::mad: I wasnt able to get 800 in time. F**K YOU Bank Of As*es:mad::mad: wont let me take out more than 300 per day.

Yes sir...

thats my Hilborn Injecto-matic.

Im following Donnies lead on the all out motor and going with straight meth injection. BUT.... still preturbo.

The Hilborn unit is an injector I had on an old Latham Supercharger from the 60s, so Im going to try it this way.

the throat is match size on size for a TA60.

baiscly no throat restriction at wide open throttle..... i bet it gonna sound GOOOOOD.

The Exhaust, is a stock elbow with a dump tube welded on.

If you guys want I can post a maybe a few more pics!

A.j.

Pump gas bruiser! I don't know how A.j. plans to set that combo up. If it were me I would have that mounted in the stock LC2 location but turn it 90* to have a strait DP and lots of room for the inlet. I don't think there is enough room to mount that as OE and have room For the distributor.then I'd find the intake with the biggest volume andstick one of those carb pad 90* elbows on top and run it like that no intercooler.

Pump gas bruiser! I don't know how A.j. plans to set that combo up. If it were me I would have that mounted in the stock LC2 location but turn it 90* to have a strait DP and lots of room for the inlet. I don't think there is enough room to mount that as OE and have room For the distributor.then I'd find the intake with the biggest volume andstick one of those carb pad 90* elbows on top and run it like that no intercooler.

shh!

lmao.

there isnt enough room like you said for the IC intake, and the carb pads have terrible shear with a wet flow.... but your close....

smart bugger you.

A.j.

Yes sir...

thats my Hilborn Injecto-matic.

Im following Donnies lead on the all out motor and going with straight meth injection. BUT.... still preturbo.

The Hilborn unit is an injector I had on an old Latham Supercharger from the 60s, so Im going to try it this way.

the throat is match size on size for a TA60.

baiscly no throat restriction at wide open throttle..... i bet it gonna sound GOOOOOD.

The Exhaust, is a stock elbow with a dump tube welded on.

If you guys want I can post a maybe a few more pics!

A.j.
if you can i would love to see more pictures. i never seen that type of fuel setup in my life. i would love to see how you mount that thing on a engine.
looks wild though. btw can you post a picture of the exhaust side i just want to see how you did that.

Oh ok... I never would have thought of that... very cool Aj!

How are you going to mount it to a Wieand intake? One of those elbows the IC guys are using?

x2 on the pics:biggrin: