You can type here any text you want

Before Black BS'ing thread.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Did you get the info on the Series II I sent you Aj? Eric loves the idea. I'm picking up the inducer housing later today and then sending it to Ronnie for coating. And in typical luck of mine, I now need to rebuild the tranny in my car. Some one upstairs has a very bad sense of humor.

I got it yesterday charlie! looks like bitchen stuff! I wonder about the motor mount placement for the sides, but it looks like a go to me!

Hey charlie, i need you to gather up all the prices and shipping cost of the rest of that stuff I owe ya on.... I fianlly got my christmas bounus!

A.j.

Will do Aj. Do you want one of the 6AL's at the same time?

umm.................yes...... f*ck it! this cash is burning a hole in my pocket.... but i really need to get that compressor cover.... its my stuck spot at the moment for any continued progress.

A.j.

looks like were finally getting somewhere charlie!

on a side note...... jack pot! the security guard is a nympho!

:biggrin::eek:A.j.:eek::biggrin:

Sorry Aj. Been a little preoccupied for the last few days. I'll try to figure it out tonight and send you an email.

no rush charlie... im just foolin... I know your as busy as me and that is a hard schedule to re-arrange.

Im finally getting ALOT of work done... im thinking febuary!

A.j.

no rush charlie... im just foolin... I know your as busy as me and that is a hard schedule to re-arrange.

Im finally getting ALOT of work done... im thinking febuary!

A.j.

Well I'm trying to talk my boss into letting me work 4 days a week so I have more free time to do side work. I need more money but I don't think I'm gonna get it at AZ so I need to find other avenues now. Got a scanner so I can do some puter diag but I need the upgrades to do more than the OBD I stuff.

Well I'm trying to talk my boss into letting me work 4 days a week so I have more free time to do side work. I need more money but I don't think I'm gonna get it at AZ so I need to find other avenues now. Got a scanner so I can do some puter diag but I need the upgrades to do more than the OBD I stuff.

ok well, I do have some news for ya charlie.... I think I have managed to locate a 301 unit..... so I might not have to take your spare.

I will let you know in about ummm 7 hours.

A.j.

Back