Before Black BS'ing thread.

My view this lovely morning

Attachments

• 1403966726429.jpg
    1403966726429.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 76
Looks like Cado Billy.

I had to go in this morning because my idiot boss didn't bother to tell anyone that there was an alignment and A/C service that had been there since Thursday night.:mad: Did a 6.5 hour job in 3.5 hours, loaded some of my tools in the truck, and left before we closed.:eek: It was supposed to be my day off and at that point, I said to hell with it.:D

Buick is together

Cutlass should be getting overdrive in under 3 weeks. Going to clean it up real good, buff it (painted it 3 years ago, still havnt, haha), and take it to the Carcraft summernats in minneapolis in 3 weeks. Theres a big pile of GN guys that park next to each other. I am considering crashing the party with the olds, hehe!!

Does anyone know what the part number is to this check valve (brake booster) or have a extra one laying around?

Attachments

• $(KGrHqZ,!qwFIyW1(ybeBSP!zZ0G2g~~_21.JPG
    $(KGrHqZ,!qwFIyW1(ybeBSP!zZ0G2g~~_21.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 101
I finally put a fan shroud on the truck. More like a fan guard really, because it's only on the top half. I have always been afraid of loosing a finger tip on the 18" stainless flex fan because it sticks up above the radiator. Spectre makes it and it's a universal fit. $33.99 delivered from Jeg's. These shrouds must be made in China. A lot of companies are selling the exact same shroud for a lot more. I had to cut out a piece for A/C compressor clearance. They come in 3" and 5" widths. Great for anyone with a mongrel setup like mine. I put some nutserts in the radiator tabs for fast removal.

photo (18).JPG

Last edited:
I would've used an electric setup because it takes less power to run. If you've got enough room a fan off a Taurus will more more than a little air.

Brakes are now installed on Good2win22's car now, but it's got a mushy pedal. I'm thinking that there's some air in the lines or may need a master with a higher fluid volume when activated.
DSCF1291.JPG DSCF1294.JPG DSCF1293a.JPG

Bleed em again.
I doubt you need a bigger mc.
Are the brake lines on the front new?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Last edited:
Bleed em again.
I doubt you need a bigger mc.
Are the brake lines on the front new?
Factory steel lines but it had the G body braided stainless hoses on the front when we started. The right side had a pin hole in it that we found on the first test drive.:mad: Went to o'rielly's and got stock replacement hoses, bled the fronts out, and tried it again Rich. Even with a mushy pedal it stopped like it was on steroids.:D