Before Black BS'ing thread.

My car has studs on one side. Changed gasket in car. Driver side so not as hard though the mc was in the way.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Your telling me charlie!

I guess smart ass to fill in for smart ass.

I think the Almighty upstairs always has a plan to watch over B4B.....

Got 16.8 mpg with 150 miles at 75 with the ac on and 50 driving to work. Not bad considering.

Sent via a potato with the sour cream and shredded cheese app

I reserved my last official 20K post specifically for my B4black brothers, guys. I love this board but I really need some time away from it. Got a 214/210 roller cam on the way as well as tubular front arms that need to be fabricated and a few other tricks up my sleeve. I expect Aj to make it to the second Texas Buick Nationals this spring and hopefully Adam will make it as well, since he's got a new set up going together. I plan to check in once a week but I can't make a promise on that. Stay safe a stay well my brothers.

I reserved my last official 20K post specifically for my B4black brothers, guys. I love this board but I really need some time away from it. Got a 214/210 roller cam on the way as well as tubular front arms that need to be fabricated and a few other tricks up my sleeve. I expect Aj to make it to the second Texas Buick Nationals this spring and hopefully Adam will make it as well, since he's got a new set up going together. I plan to check in once a week but I can't make a promise on that. Stay safe a stay well my brothers.
thanks Charlie .. glad to hear you are working on your project. i wish you the best of luck on it.

Hey Charlie,

Hope you have lots of fun on your time off, but I think you are going to have major withdrawls, ;) also can't wait to see and hear about the progess on your C/T GN.

This topic needed to be bumped. To update my progress... Feels good to have 3 cars that currently move under their own power!
My black buick is done (sans grille)

And fireturd is back alive after heart surgery.

Nice to see ya working on stuff! Makes me feel good about my own junk

Attachments

• 1408641385908.jpg
    1408641385908.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 102
Scoobaru?

Sent via a potato with the sour cream and shredded cheese app

yes sir, with the cadillac for sale i started building a new car for my wife. 98 Impreza RS thats had its complete underside pulled out to be replaced with a smashed up WRX guts. its actually alot more work then i thought... kinda wish i had just gotten a WRX to begin with.

The WRX is damn fast, especially with all wheel drive. I had to really restrain myself when I was sitting next to one at a light on the way home from the track. He nailed it, and was gone in a flash.

The WRX is damn fast, especially with all wheel drive. I had to really restrain myself when I was sitting next to one at a light on the way home from the track. He nailed it, and was gone in a flash.

Definitly, there a staple around our house like Buicks. I have almost the same amount of inventory for both! LMAO

They are fast, but cost to much in my opinion. we think a 500 dollar set of 6 forged pistons is bad for us, try a 850 dollar set for just 4. Of the 8 WRXs we have had, ive blown the motor in all of them atleast once and have only rebuilt 2. its cheaper to just drop junkyard shortblocks in. And I love how easy they take boost, non turbo 2.2s take the heat like a 2.0 and cost 1/3rd less. and literally no computer mods. These are excellent daily driven smash around cars... AC, Heat, and 35mpg to boot. Makes the ol Buick Feel bad...