Best Converter

Now I dont know this to be true,It did not come from straight from Ted's mouth,But someone called me to say they heard from this guy that heard from that guy(you all know how that goes)
That Ted ran an 8.59@157.
Again this is just a rumor at this point.
But man if that was his first time out with a new combo and is true
DAMN:eek:

That is a good ET considering the MPH.
What did the car weigh is the next question.

Again John,This was a rumor to me.SO i dont know
Could be someone trying to play games

Now I dont know this to be true,It did not come from straight from Ted's mouth,But someone called me to say they heard from this guy that heard from that guy(you all know how that goes)

Otto,

Yup thats what I heard also in 87 degree heat. Man at Cecil thats 8.40s "NO PROB" and thats with his small heads. Shoot he is only a tenth away from me!!! Jeb told steve that the tune is still conservitive

Otto,

Yup thats what I heard also in 87 degree heat. Man at Cecil thats 8.40s "NO PROB" and thats with his small heads. Shoot he is only a tenth away from me!!! Jeb told steve that the tune is still conservitive

The rumor on the streets is that you are coming out to play in TSO, any truth to that one???

>>> I heard it was a 38 & a 24. Right from him.

I was till I heard what Ted ran, My turbo has been DQed John so not sure where you heard That ?

A couple people mentioned you might come out to play with your smaller
Innovative 88MM. Even if you are not I would love to hear your plans for the car. PM or call me if you don't want it public.

BTW I am still shaking my head at your 140 in the 1/8th.
I don't care if you had the Ferris Wheel Turbo, that is just SICK!!!

A couple people mentioned you might come out to play with your smaller
Innovative 88MM. Even if you are not I would love to hear your plans for the car. PM or call me if you don't want it public.

BTW I am still shaking my head at your 140 in the 1/8th.
I don't care if you had the Ferris Wheel Turbo, that is just SICK!!!

Michael should try that turbo on his car

That is a good ET considering the MPH.
What did the car weigh is the next question.

Harvesting a nit here, John, but that is only 0.04 sec quicker than the average et for that mph so I'd say it was "about right", not exceptionally good, for the mph :).

Harvesting a nit here, John, but that is only 0.04 sec quicker than the average et for that mph so I'd say it was "about right", not exceptionally good, for the mph :).

Most of the calculators do not factor in for small tire stock suspension turbo cars. Most of these cars will have more MPH than the calculators factor in for.

I saw a BradCo converter next to a Chance this weekend (not the HIGH $ Chance) but that BradCo converter looked like an awesome piece. My chassis guy want touch anything but ATI stuff. Guess alot of this is personal preference....

Just got back from Bradco. Brad is a heck of a nice guy. He flushed my converter for me and we talked for a lil bit. He mostly does the high end converters for extreme applications.

He spends around 20 hours making his converters:eek: , as opposed to assembly line production where they spend about 4 hours putting them together.

The Neal Chance and ATI Converters rocked the TSO world this weekend with new records 8 40's and 50's with 160 plus mph.

Any word on how that PTC did in TSO?

The Neal Chance and ATI Converters rocked the TSO world this weekend with new records 8 40's and 50's with 160 plus mph.

I think the Neil Chance victory can be contributed to your heads.:eek:

Were you there....I'm sure your aware of Fiscus' boost controller issues. It shut the C02 off after the run started. So far it spools the 47-88 without using Lonnie's boost builder and showed 4% slip through the traps.

I'll have more data soon. Not from Fiscus but from 2 other cars that just swapped from Chance to PTC bolt togethers last week:eek: