Big Site News, It's Changing! Need Input!

X3
And can we change the thread titles from red to black? The red makes it harder to see.

They were black originally. Everyone complained about that too.

:biggrin:Was hoping you'd change it to ATURBOPOWERD 68 Dave.:biggrin:

what about aholeturbopowered68??
your a good guy Charlie Brown LOL or is it yuk the dog??

ALSO hate the way the pictures come up with the dam slide bar:mad: go down slide the bar come back up look at the picture go back down slide over again go back up :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

is there any way to not have a notification sent to me whenever someone "likes" something i posted? i went thru the user CP, and didn't find anything.
and on that subject- this isn't facebook.. why have a "like" button? it feels kinda weird when someone has a little heart that says they "liked" it next to their name at the bottom of one of my posts..

Shoutbox, how about making that OPTIONAL for those who actually want it? Hate waiting for it to load every time. And yes I have it minimized.

Still don't have email notifications of threads I have posted in. I have instant notification checked in User CP.

yes.. that shoutbox is a-n-n-o-y-i-n-g. it's a bandwidth hog, even with it minimized. and it causes the browser to lock up until it finishes loading and minimizes itself. a "no, i don't want that thing hogging computer and bandwidth resources" box to check off would be nice and probably save the management some money.

Your internet service provider must be slacking on their service. Doesnt matter if I am on the road in the motel, or at home on the wireless the shoutbox is the least of my worries.

This new format blows. Takes forever to load, especially switching between subforums. Shoutbox is stupid; I don't have time to fool with that crap.

I will say the forum is loading much slower for me lately than it did right after the change. That is with 5 different computers in 2 separate locals.

I will say the forum is loading much slower for me lately than it did right after the change. That is with 5 different computers in 2 separate locals.

Thanks for the heads up. Ill look into this. I suspect it's the Viglink stuff. Hopefully moving the Ebay stuff to only updating once a day will help that.

Couple of things:
when I am on my DROID and am posting something and get a call, the page reloads when I come back. I lose everything. This is the only forum that it happens on. Never used to.
Adding an attachment on my phone is impossible now, used to be real easy.

Also, don't know if its the colors or layout, but something is causing me to make this the board I frequent the least out of all the boards im active on (used to be #1 or #2). Haven't been able to put my finger on why that is....I was talking to a friend last night and he brought up the samething. Maybe just got to get used to it, dunno.

What is the purpose of the ebay stuff anyway? Does it help fund the board? Just think you have a lot of businesses getting free advertising. If someone wants something on ebay why not just go there?

What is the purpose of the ebay stuff anyway? Does it help fund the board? Just think you have a lot of businesses getting free advertising. If someone wants something on ebay why not just go there?
Yes, the board does get a few pennies if someone buys something they linked too from here....