Big Site News, It's Changing! Need Input!

Help me out. What is the meaning of the pink, blue, and grey envelopes under the Title/Thread Starter?

OK. I found the legend for the pink, blue, grey icons. Next question: I am trying to delete some of the items under List Subscriptions. I want to start at the oldest page and work back. Problem is, every time I delete the oldest page the menu goes back to the newest page and then I have to scroll back to the oldest page. Why can't it just realize I am working from the oldest to the newest and take me back to the oldest?

OK. I found the legend for the pink, blue, grey icons. Next question: I am trying to delete some of the items under List Subscriptions. I want to start at the oldest page and work back. Problem is, every time I delete the oldest page the menu goes back to the newest page and then I have to scroll back to the oldest page. Why can't it just realize I am working from the oldest to the newest and take me back to the oldest?

maybe if you ask it nicely?

I look as it as a positive because now I'll spend way less time on here and alot more actually working on my car. haha

Issues:

- Email notification not working (I thought by updating it would correct the issue, guess not)

- Search feature not working. Search "box" small

- When I click on "Post Reply" I get taken to "Quick Reply". I want to be taken to the "Advance section". If I want to post a quick reply, I'll click the quick reply.

- No new Smilies

- Anyway of getting the old layout back with the new software? Or is there a way to change the colors?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

i don't know how i missed this thread for input but i miss the "top" button in each post...now its only at the bottom...was nice to just hit top no matter how far down the thread.

Issues:

- Email notification not working (I thought by updating it would correct the issue, guess not)

Will be fixed!

- Search feature not working. Search "box" small

Alot of the search stuff is far from finished.

- When I click on "Post Reply" I get taken to "Quick Reply". I want to be taken to the "Advance section". If I want to post a quick reply, I'll click the quick reply.

I am going to ask to fix that. For now if you "double click" the "Post Reply" it carries you to the other screen!

- No new Smilies

I am going to work on that next week!

- Anyway of getting the old layout back with the new software? Or is there a way to change the colors?

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com[/QUOTE]

There are some options coming I think...

Who about the deletion of forums that we do not want to see......IE Political and fleabay?????

SGRIM and JayC...you guys have your work cut out for you LOL! I heard some members are thinking about making arrangements for you both to "walk the plank". LMAO!

I like it more on my laptop than I do my phone. Is the android app still in the works because I am having a hard time on navigating on the cell. Its the only TB site I really use so I guess I will adapt

Will be fixed!

Never had a problem with it till now :mad:

Alot of the search stuff is far from finished. cool, cause i try wear the search feature out BTW is the 45 second thing going to be gone or at least reduced?:biggrin:

There are some options coming I think...
Bold
Don't forget
1-personal note pad on ones Control panel
2-darkening and enlarging the regular font
3-Reducing the wait time between searches
4-To BANN Charlief1
5-I'll think of something else ????????

Charlie I guess its a personal problem then I guess no worries for me

David and I are friends and I've been ribbing him for a few years now. He's SFI IC hybred and I'm one of the few carb/turbo guys. Now that the C/T guys are breaking into the high 11's for the first time ever I think David and I may end up racing each other for bragging rights.:biggrin: 28 years and no one did anything until a few of us C/T guys got together and started brain storming on how to do mods.:cool:

Why ban charlief1? Just figured I ask just incase I run into a dealing with him
he is great with every one else BUT me.
Not before I finish the car David.:p

Cause I keep busting his chops.:biggrin: Aint that right TURBOPOWERED6 8? LMAO!:biggrin:
you'll never finish, you and me are on the same slowass boat

Charlie I guess its a personal problem then I guess no worries for me

its all good fun and and games.but seriously BEWARE and stand clear:biggrin:

David and I are friends and I've been ribbing him for a few years now. He's SFI IC hybred and I'm one of the few carb/turbo guys. Now that the C/T guys are breaking into the high 11's for the first time ever I think David and I may end up racing each other for bragging rights.:biggrin: 28 years and no one did anything until a few of us C/T guys got together and started brain storming on how to do mods.:cool:

some how i feel like i'll be the slow one on that/this race. specially with your secret suspension mods :mad::mad:

NOT smart enough to keep up :redface: HELP.