Bob Bailey ignition module

this system is a drop-in, plug-in replacement for the stock ignition.

So, it will work with the stock ECM, xfi, dfi, etc....

Bob

we will have them for sale at the TB.com event. we hope to have them available a few weeks before that.

The system will be 495.00 including the harness for the stock style coil pack. The coilpacks are readily available for about 55.00

Bob

Great Bob! So as a recap:
You can buy this for $495 and purchase a harness for the LS coils. Will the Newer V6 coil pack require a optional harness? Has the two-step function, rev limiter, and a retard function. Correct?

Great Bob! So as a recap:
You can buy this for $495 and purchase a harness for the LS coils. Will the Newer V6 coil pack require a optional harness? Has the two-step function, rev limiter, and a retard function. Correct?

The basic system will include the harness for the V6 coilpack. The LS style setup will be an optional harness and bracket.

Has 2-step and rev limiter. I need to look at the 2-step feedback and see if guys are using the retard. If so, I will put that in there also.

Bob

Now that the holiday are behind us. I still have the beta unit on my car and recently switched over to the ls style coils from the waste spark coil as pictued above. So far i have had no issues with it at all. The plug gap is set @ 45 and it fires them @ 16-17 psi with no issues.

FWIW my car is capable of very low 7's in the 1/8 at this boost level so the cylinder pressure is pretty high.

The local tracks are planning on running test and tune on the weekends as long as the temps are 45ish and warmer.

Simply remove the top cover on the module and set the dip switchs and cover it back up. done........

it somewhat depends on the car and what you are trying to do.

Most guys will use full cut, as it holds the RPMs at your setting, providing consistent launches. The partial cut is used to raise boost when your brakes don't hold well and the stuttering helps raise the boost.

Bob

what would be the best way to set it up with XFI? I could use one asap - I'm chasing an ignition problem - breaking up under boost.