Bob Bailey ignition module

what would be the best way to set it up with XFI? I could use one asap - I'm chasing an ignition problem - breaking up under boost.

I think the coil selection is a matter of preference (and budget). So far in testing they run about the same.

I think the LS2 coils will 2-step a little cleaner with less popping, but we need to do some back to back testing to see if its a noticeable difference.

Bob

Bob, Have you priced out the LS2 coil harness yet? I've already come up with coil mounts, so I only need the harness. Thanks, Scott

with the picture in the 1 above, that was on a previous page, will we be able to get the coilpacks and tr6 kit bought as a combo

is this something one of the vendors will be carring bob or something we can buy directly from you? cuz i am looking to do in the next month or so>

The distribution arrangements have not been finalized. Will post the details when they are worked out.

Bob

Where did you get the mounts? If you don't mind me asking.

No brackets, just aluminum standoffs mounted to the top of the valve cover. Coils will be bolted down with stainless buttonhead screws. Simple and clean.

The LS2 coils (12573190) are pretty much the hottest ones,

I read that the 12558693 square coils where hotter than these so I purchased some. How much difference?

Why didn't you design a system that would use the 19005218/10457730? They're supposed to be much hotter.

I read that the 12558693 square coils where hotter than these so I purchased some. How much difference?

Why didn't you design a system that would use the 19005218/10457730? They're supposed to be much hotter.

I have heard people say the square coils are hotter, I'm not sure there is much of a difference from the LS2's. I think Don Cruz is using the LS2's so I think they will be sufficient for most users of this system... :)

The 19005218 coils have some characteristics that make them not compatible on the Buicks, its a limitation of the stock crank sensor setup, not of my system.

Bob

Spring is right around the corner........ Any updates on when these might come to market?

here is a thread where i shot a short video and a few pics of the module with 6 ls style coils

Pat was running .045 I think, he sent the prototype back for some updates.

When I was running it here I was running 25 psi at .045 gap with no issues.

Bob