Christian Kustomz/John Liquefatto (Westminster, MD) WORST PLACE EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been in the forum game for a long time. Im familiar with the case law, thus my comment "Go nuts, dude"

I had some other douchebag threaten to sue us just a couple of weeks ago. I told him if he sent me any more bullshit threats, I would post them on the site with his name and make fun of him.

Might want to edit the phone number that you posted just in case someone gets the bright idea of putting it into a dialing program of some sort.

I just responded to the Better Business Bureau with the following information....

7007156789_07a5df01c4_b.jpg

6861041792_e3ae5715ff_b.jpg

Ive been in the forum game for a long time. Im familiar with the case law, thus my comment "Go nuts, dude"

I had some other douchebag threaten to sue us just a couple of weeks ago. I told him if he sent me any more bullshit threats, I would post them on the site with his name and make fun of him.

Lol make him famous! Posting on the internet is the fastest and most effective way to spread information. People just don't understand nowadays how effective this method really is.

Might want to edit the phone number that you posted just in case someone gets the bright idea of putting it into a dialing program of some sort.

Good point, usually I use my Google Voice number in situations like this to avoid the spam... U caught me slipping, haha.. Thanks :)

Holy shit, I just realized we could curse in this forum........cock, balls.

All kidding aside, I've heard multiple stories from well respected members of this forum and even met John in person at the Nats last year, if he is claiming to be a "christian" he is way off his mark..........There is defiantly a screw loose with this guy.......or someone severely retarded his timing ;)

And now for a shameless plug, let me know if you need work done to the 240 when you get it, looks like a clean car...

Good luck bud.

Go to shepardsguide as well to see the add he posted himself as well as putting up good reviews himself. Add some info about him as well as provide links to this and other sites to give the public a good idea of the POS that they're dealing with.:)

Great idea... Figured I'd add this just for you :)

John Liquefatto has issues everywhere he goes. He left a review on himself using the name truth211 on nicoclub.com Then later he trys selling his items from the same name, haha... I found this during my research and notified the Admin. Below you can get the general idea...

7007302141_9d90771db6_b.jpg

http://forums.nicoclub.com/post6273363.html#p6273363
http://forums.nicoclub.com/christiankustomz-rules-t424879.html

Nice bust!:D He's just like a couple we've had that keep getting banned and breaking back in again. DD can tell you about one of them named Jason.:rolleyes:

Gay's always funny in my book,lol. There is a fine line though, once a guy gets naked, that's where the funny stops!

John, aka Christian Kustoms was at RC's 2 years ago with a POS GN with the entire floors rusted out of it. He was welding on the bottom of the car for HOURS with the battery connected and his family in the car on an outside lift !! I think this is the only guy that has ever pissed-off RC !! Richard actually said that he should charge him for all of the welding supplies he used...LOL. He didn't know crap about these cars.
He was banned from this site as well. Good luck to you!!!

Bryan

John, aka Christian Kustoms was at RC's 2 years ago with a POS GN with the entire floors rusted out of it. He was welding on the bottom of the car for HOURS with the battery connected and his family in the car on an outside lift !! I think this is the only guy that has ever pissed-off RC !! Richard actually said that he should charge him for all of the welding supplies he used...LOL. He didn't know crap about these cars.

Bryan
Natural selection will get him soon enough

Bryan

That was last year and that is just one of the gems he pulled off that week... I could type a page....

Status
Not open for further replies.