Christian Kustomz/John Liquefatto (Westminster, MD) WORST PLACE EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've made so many attempts to work this out with him its not even funny. I won't stop till I get what was agreed upon or my money back. All hes doing is causing me to miss work for court hearings and pissing me off more then I already am. I'm gonna contact the news, submit documents to them, and show what kind of business this is and hopefully they'll make a 10 sec clip or something... If I had what we agreed upon or my money, I wouldn't want anything to do with this retard. Till then I'll do EVERYTHING that is legally possible to make his life difficult, business suffer, and just be an overall pain in the ass. If he's reading this which I'm 99% sure he is, he can tell that to the cops next time. I have contacted OSHA about John's business and informed them of some of the unsafe conditions in the shop. I can be a real pain in the ass and I have plenty more ideas if John wants to continue playing childish games.

Hopefully Jennifer Ann Trite/Jennifer Ann Smith will win the custody battle so the kid can grow up and be successful in life unlike the father who is a scamming thief that trys to take advantage of others.
don't get me wrong you got every right doing what your doing, he created the problem and should realize delivering or refunding all that's due you would be a bargain for him at this point...outta here carry on..

Johns attorney and I spoke yesterday and he wanted a chance to speak with John about everything and told me to call him at 10am this morning and we'd continue our conversation. Today when I called in at exactly 10:00am, the attorney was busy with another client and was suppose to get back with me. I didn't hear from him all day and I refrained from making any posts and had no intention of posting anything tonight till the cops showed up at my door. I won't sit here quietly while John continues to be an asshole.

John's trying to sell something over on KA-T.org and when I try to post on the thread it says "Not Authorized" Here's the thread I'd like to jump on but I cant =/

http://www.ka-t.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=474906&highlight=&sid=f77a552497ca158359ac823fd7edccce#474906

Here's an update on John and his failed attempt to list an item on KA-T.org forums...

christiankustomz "Hey all. I have a complete set of front and rear seats for the 240sx. They are carbon fiber blue and carbon fiber white seats. They are almost 100% perfect. There is a small, almost unnoticeable light colored stain on the rear seat about the size of a pencil tip eraser. I am trying to post some pictures from my iPhone but tinypic isn't letting me. I can email or text the pictures if anyone wants to see them. I'm asking $600 firm and I would really prefer local pick up if possible because shipping something of their size and weight is expensive. They have to be shipped freight. I also would encourage those interested to come and see them in person. They are really sweet looking and clean. Thank you for your interest."

TryingToTurbo "BUYER BEWARE!

This dude has the worlds worst customer service known to man.

Look him up here and on Zilvia and see how he handled the sale of one of his 240s. I would never buy a single item from this guy. I'd advise everyone else against it too. I've never seen someone treat a customer so poorly in my life.

BUYER BEWARE!"

christiankustomz "Excuse me. I do not appreciate you bad mouthing me and getting in the way of my business sales. You do not know all the facts. You have never done business with me and you do not know me so I will ask you to stay out of it. I cater to my customers needs and go out of my way to make them happy. My customers are happy and recommend us. Now stop harassing me and slandering me and causing me to lose business. This has now been forwarded to my attorneys. So I will say it again...leave my business and my customers alone!

Now on a side note to those reading this...how can you possibly go wrong with coming down in "person" to take a look at the seats in "person"? Seriously. Back on topic. These seats were used in our show car 240sx. I do have several pictures of the car here on KA-T.org. I have been a member here for a few years. So I am not a new member. Thank you for your time and interest."

TryingToTurbo "Oh man! Your attorneys! I am making potential buyers aware that you have a bad rep since there's no marketplace ratings here. All anyone needs to do is research you on Zilvia and see the facts. Those facts are actual messages between the two of you. Youre business practices with him were not handled well, and potential buyers should know the truth. That's educating people, not harassing. As for slandering your name, you didn't that on your own by treating your customer poorly.

Good luck with your sale."

Super Coupe "HAHA I keep reading about " your " attorneys and " business partner" etc etc.

Zilvia had me cracking up. You are a joke and your attorneys can suck the left one if they exist.

BAHA your show car ricer **** box."

christiankustomz "You ever hear of photoshop? You are sticking your nose into something you know nothing about and trust me when I say you are wrong. Now you are causing people to hesitate if not causing us to lose business because you have decided to believe one persons lies and twisted story telling. Again I will say...

You do not know me and you have NO business experience with me.

So stop spreading I accurate information that does not involve you. This is your last warning."

TryingToTurbo Oh you're threatening now? That's not something my attorneys will like to hear. You're right I haven't done business with you. And I don't ever plan to. Everyone else can make their own judgement call on that, I'm just making the facts known about your customer service

Explain to me how these actual copied conversations between the two of you lies?"

christiankustomz "I am done with this. I am sick and tired of the few people that are bullying me and trying to ruin all my posts so I am not going to reply to anyone except those that are actually interested in the seats. To those actually interested in the seats please PM or come by my shop and look at them in person. Again I have great customer service and we take care of all our customers."

Super Coupe "Did he really just mention his attorneys again TTT?

I am sure his attorneys laugh at him."

TryingToTurbo "I actually seem to be more surprised by the fact that he continues to reiterate his outstanding customer service when the link in my post above proves the exact opposite. Also the fact that he continues to dodge the question I ask about explaining how his actual convo with the guy is somehow 'lies' as he puts it.

Just so everyone knows, this guy has also been PMing me with threats of legal action for cyber bullying to which I explained was not the case here. Apparently he's unfamiliar with the way forums work and how powerful 'word of mouth' can really be when you treat a customer poorly."

adamky "How about you just GTFO and don't let the door hit you on the way out. I just read a lot of stuff about you and I seriously doubt someone is going out of their way to lie and photoshop screenshots about your conversations just to make you look bad. There are plenty of posts on here and other forums about your shady behavior."

I messaged everyone that posted on his thread and asked them to point a link here. Thanks to all of the KA-T.org guys for helping to keep everyone informed of this guy :) I still haven't received the car or refund. No attempt to fix his mistakes at all. John needs to correct this so I shut up in my honest opinion... Photoshop? Really? ROFL.... Such a POS. How bout I make a video so you can see me scrolling through the messages? I guess I'd be video editing it then huh? EVERYTHING POSTED IS 100% Accurate and John Liquefatto is a TOOL!

I should be making some Anti-Christian Kustomz shirts to sell.. Use the profits for Attorney fees, haha..

LMAO! I for one am glad to see you stand up to this guy!

Don't you just love those people that yell "attorney" or "police" like a two year old yelling for mommy everytime they don't get their way????

I know, this guy is too much... Threatens everyone with legal action and could have simply fixed the problem and it wouldn't be stopping his sales now. He'll learn eventually. On another note, I made a new Zilvia signature to help spread the word. I expect it to get the attention of others and generate more views, lol..

The thing is, I know hes pissed off about all this online bs and he still doesn't make any attempt to reach an agreement with me. If he would just make it right I would gladly update everyone and this bs will fade away. Till then I'm spreading the word.

Keep on him. He's a shitstain and will keep ripping people off. you may never get your car or cash, but he will be smarting from this for a long time.

Have you checked to see if he even has a business license in the state as well as the city? If all the paper work hasn't been filed the locals might just be interested at the same time.:)

If it's inside the city limits then he's got to have an operation and tax ID on file or it's not legal. Same with the state if it's in the county so you might just do a little checking up. This is one of those things that might have been over looked and the state would shut him down so fast that his head would spin. Not to met=ntion back taxes ect that he'd owe for sales tax, disposal fees, ect, that hasn't been accounted for.

I work Monday and Tuesday but I'll be making plenty of calls on Wednesday to do some research on this subject. I'll keep everyone posted with what I find. Thanks for the pointers :)

On another note, it looks like john is trying to sell a car here ---> http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ctd/2832118065.html

and here --->http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ctd/2832055578.html

Can I get some flags?

First time John and I had any contact was on 2-20-2012 and John claims that he has never had a bad review but I find this posted on 1-21-2012 before we even met....
7034390737_64fc848742_b.jpg

If it's inside the city limits then he's got to have an operation and tax ID on file or it's not legal. Same with the state if it's in the county so you might just do a little checking up. This is one of those things that might have been over looked and the state would shut him down so fast that his head would spin. Not to met=ntion back taxes ect that he'd owe for sales tax, disposal fees, ect, that hasn't been accounted for.
its a shop right?? doesn't the fire Marshall need to do inspections??

BTW even if you get your money back DO NOT let go of this guy he needs to admit to wrongfully filing the order of protection against you as that can haunt you in the future and its not BS.

I've already contacted MOSH about the business and its unsafe conditions including fire violations. John will be required to respond within a certain time limit. By the looks of it hes not going to meet his timeline on the BBB case. I'd really like to see his response so I'm posting it here as a friendly reminder for him because I'm 99.9% sure hes reading this daily...

Oh and an FYI, I just got a great program called CLADGenius. It automatically spams Craigslist with my reviews now. I can make it spam like crazy :) Hopefully we come to an agreement soon or the entire US is going to get a post in every city. I really don't care either way, not affecting my business and money making ;)

Just noticed his 2 car sale ads were removed, haha... Thanks everyone :)

I also got copies of the original thread on zilvia before it was removed. I'll try to scan it and share it here when I get the time. Over 100 posts and several pages so it'll take time to scan. John wanted it removed so I feel the need to share it again....

Had to take a ride to Harrisburg to day checked on antiques on Craigs List before I left. I saw your post and laughed my a** off !

Great work. Keep the pressure on this little scamming nut sac. Attorneys? Lol. I bet this little POS cant even afford an attorney.

thanks alot :) I posted it on my facebook and had a bunch of friends flag it 2 shits almost gone and I only made the post 15 minutes ago, haha

There's the 240 sitting in the bay. Too bad his elantra is almost off craigslist. It would be much easier on both of us if he would just return my $

6899973028_16cd9f184c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.