Christian Kustomz/John Liquefatto (Westminster, MD) WORST PLACE EVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know how some people seem to live off of "court settlements?" You know the guy that is always suing someone or ins checks or some type of "settlement?" Take FULL advantage of the system types? Some people aren't even worth the trouble....

Search the other thread, some wow moments in there...

I know the type i did side work for liers sorry i meant lawyers.
The system in general is ugly and designed for those that figure out how to work it.
Just like this POS
Step one = take your money
Step two = break promises
Step three = have you establish an excessive communications trail -
Step four = file a harasment complaint.
Step five = get an order of protection.

and since in step three YOU gave him all the evidence he needed in the "KICK his ass" threats you made for your money back. It all holds up in front of the robots.

Now you go see a lawyer and he tells you its cheaper to walk away- :confused:

SGRIM said:
That was last year and that is just one of the gems he pulled off that week... I could type a page....

You are right that was just last year !
He was at the track at Gbody's table talking to Brian about putting a tiny fuel rail gauge on his hood !
He was a pest all weekend.
He actually told someone that was not in attendance that he had held a tuning seminar there ! Lmao. Stupid fucker didn't even own a Scanmaster let alone know how to use one. He claimed to be a GN guru in his signature but he posted a question here wanting to know what a 109 was.
Good times, LOL.

Bryan

only thing Ill add is one day he is goin to meet "Karma" .. and she is a bitch :eek: Sorry I wouldn't waste MY time or $$$ on a lawyer.. BUT thats just an old fart flapping his gums :p

Eventually he will take one too many pissed off customers money and they will get revenge. Unless he all but totally disappears he will get it. It's just a matter of time when you're a piece of shit. You never know who you're really pissing off and you won't have a clue when they get revenge either. He will think back the last few years and realized he screwed a lot of people and have no idea who got their revenge. Filing court papers like he has just infuriates non scum bags even more. Might as well paint a bullseye on the back of all his shirts. Nutless piece of shit.

Eventually he will take one too many pissed off customers money and they will get revenge. Unless he all but totally disappears he will get it. It's just a matter of time when you're a piece of shit. You never know who you're really pissing off and you won't have a clue when they get revenge either. He will think back the last few years and realized he screwed a lot of people and have no idea who got their revenge. Filing court papers like he has just infuriates non scum bags even more. Might as well paint a bullseye on the back of all his shirts. Nutless piece of shit.

Correct ...he is going to piss off the wrong person soon , just a matter of time with people like this.

Bryan

Was that the MORON running around there with wife and kid buying ALL kinds of stuff? was puting a new turbo on his pile of shit and didn't even know what the hell he was doing ? The car was an absolute pile of shit and really a disgrace to even be there with others? Hell if I had that pile of junk I'd of parted it out!!

X2 very very true seen it happen many times over

I wonder if he will show up at the tb.com nats this year, lol.
Oh he is reading this Dave. He remembers you telling him that fuel gauge would look stupid on his hood. He is coming or you.
He was ambitous. I watched him recover his seats in the parking lot. Mike I think you were there as well that night.
He had asked me to speak with Shane & work things out. So I asked Shane to speak with him.
Shane said you think you could get him to come to your shop? I want to talk tothat SOB in person. I don't know what he said but it had Shane just a lil fired up. I think Shane wanted more then just a piece of him LOL .

Oh he is reading this Dave. He remembers you telling him that fuel gauge would look stupid on his hood. He is coming or you.
He was ambitous. I watched him recover his seats in the parking lot. Mike I think you were there as well that night.
He had asked me to speak with Shane & work things out. So I asked Shane to speak with him.
Shane said you think you could get him to come to your shop? I want to talk tothat SOB in person. I don't know what he said but it had Shane just a lil fired up. I think Shane wanted more then just a piece of him LOL .

Well a little dinky gauge is gonna look like shit on the hood....am I wrong????? An autometer would look good though. I did give him credit for trying to do all that stuff at Rich's and in parking lots, more balls then anyone there to do that many things at once and then drive back to MD....

Hopefully this year his car will out run the Nissan...or Isuzu....but nobody beats the weave! lol

you-mad-come-at-me-bro.jpg

If you are planning to protest his business, by all means bring hoodies and skittles. You may just attract the media he so desires.

John has continued to fail. Today he had police officers stop at my place to request that I stop posting online, hahaha... Real cute. Think thats going to make me stop posting online? Pshh... this guy doesn't know me to well. Now I'm going to spam his local Craigslist with more links and continue to spread the word. John is a complete failure and his mom should have swallowed him. If I was his wife I'd keep the kids away from this retard too.

John has continued to fail. Today he had police officers stop at my place to request that I stop posting online, hahaha... Real cute. Think thats going to make me stop posting online? Pshh... this guy doesn't know me to well. Now I'm going to spam his local Craigslist with more links and continue to spread the word. John is a complete failure and his mom should have swallowed him. If I was his wife I'd keep the kids away from this retard too.
post a link to the CL adds

This is getting brutal but goes to show if you're gonna screw someone over be prepared for retaliation, it wouldn't be the American way to lay down and take it. Unfortunately John nobody's gonna let up or come to your defense until you make this right and change your ways...if you do that I'll bet dollars to donuts these attacks will stop and eventually go away and you'll be able to get on with your life, this is a forgiving bunch dude but you gotta make it right!

This is getting brutal but goes to show if you're gonna screw someone over be prepared for retaliation, it wouldn't be the American way to lay down and take it. Unfortunately John nobody's gonna let up or come to your defense until you make this right and change your ways...if you do that I'll bet dollars to donuts these attacks will stop and eventually go away and you'll be able to get on with your life, this is a forgiving bunch dude but you gotta make it right!

I've made so many attempts to work this out with him its not even funny. I won't stop till I get what was agreed upon or my money back. All hes doing is causing me to miss work for court hearings and pissing me off more then I already am. I'm gonna contact the news, submit documents to them, and show what kind of business this is and hopefully they'll make a 10 sec clip or something... If I had what we agreed upon or my money, I wouldn't want anything to do with this retard. Till then I'll do EVERYTHING that is legally possible to make his life difficult, business suffer, and just be an overall pain in the ass. If he's reading this which I'm 99% sure he is, he can tell that to the cops next time. I have contacted OSHA about John's business and informed them of some of the unsafe conditions in the shop. I can be a real pain in the ass and I have plenty more ideas if John wants to continue playing childish games.

Hopefully [Name Removed] will win the custody battle so the kid can grow up and be successful in life unlike the father who is a scamming thief that trys to take advantage of others.

Might want to do a little recon through friends while you're at it. If he's flushing anitfreeze down the drain or throwing oil filters in the trash then they might be interested as well.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.