crazy crash

damn.. did you see that rim fly about 100ft in the air... wooo... Any pics of the aftermath???

pics

Attachments

• crash.jpg
    crash.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 1,395
  • crash1.jpg
    crash1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,430
  • crash2.jpg
    crash2.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 1,364
  • crash3.jpg
    crash3.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 1,393
wow, lucky to be alive. thank god for the cage and safety equipment

I'm sure he was peddling to try and set it down easy but the air speed under the car was probably fighting against it. A 150mph wheelie would definatley mess with your mind when your trying to get the car to react to what you want it to do.

I'm sure he was peddling to try and set it down easy but the air speed under the car was probably fighting against it. A 150mph wheelie would definatley mess with your mind when your trying to get the car to react to what you want it to do.

After seeing this I bet a lot of minds will know what to do next time!!:eek: That was down right scary! One or 2 more of those and rule changes are bound to be coming. WOW Mike:cool:

After seeing this I bet a lot of minds will know what to do next time!!:eek: That was down right scary! One or 2 more of those and rule changes are bound to be coming. WOW Mike:cool:

No rule changes here........anything goes on 29.5's or 315/60 radials. No wheelie bars. Just gotta make weight for your combo. Enter at your own risk:biggrin:

I just can't for the life of me understand why he didn't let off of it?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Keep in mind that with this horsepower level and tall tire, even if you let off the car takes a while to settle down due to the tire wrap and distortion.

Too bad that happen, this mustang used to run in outlaw and was running in the 6.7's with a 427ci motor. Overall the car was beautiful and a high quality piece. :(