Finally...Coach's New Build...

Ok Guys...
Time to "let the cat outta the bag"!!!
I'm on my way to Hartford, Conn to pick up my new RPE Stroker engine!!!
I'll have pics next week.
I can't wait to see it. Bobby is the man!!!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If it's anything of what have been doing with the accessories, then you better bring your polarized anti-glaze sun glasses, as I will be wearing mine when you post some pictures.

Ok Guys...
Time to "let the cat outta the bag"!!!
I'm on my way to Hartford, Conn to pick up my new RPE Stroker engine!!!
I'll have pics next week.
I can't wait to see it. Bobby is the man!!!

Damn Coach, just amazing where this is going!

Ok...just finished mocking up some accessories so I could do an inventory on fasteners. It looks pretty good and it's only half dressed up. The valve covers and plenum go to the chromers and the tensioner and throttle body get mirror polished. I still find it amazing that its gonna make over 800 horsepower.

You do realize having an engine that makes over 800hp, you're going to have to do all the chrome and polished all over again after being stripped from the G-force. lol
Please post many angle pictures of your engine when it arrives, Thanks

I've been trying to upload...my phone won't do it. I'll have to get on my computer.

I'm having problems uploading pics as well Donnie. I've re-sized the pics 4 times so it may not be you but the board.

I was guessing. I read another post about an iPad not working either. Poster was trying to upload pics too.

U are killing me I need pics of that little beast!!!

ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1383426217.437392.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1383426236.373816.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1383426254.708736.jpg
ImageUploadedByTurboBuick1383426269.698154.jpg

Thanks coach, I just got flash with all that chrome and polish your engine has, now in the middle of the night I will be feeling like there's sand in my eyes. :cool:

Great looking motor,
now all you need to do is put the background blower on top. lol

The valve covers are leaving for the chrome plater in a few weeks.

OMG is so overused but very appropriate here. Amazing. Is that the Biscayne in the background? Nice looking whip there too!

This was starting to get like a Playboy magazine with no pictures. Thanks for the chrornographic pictures. LOL.

OMG is so overused but very appropriate here. Amazing. Is that the Biscayne in the background? Nice looking whip there too!
Thank you and yes...that's my Biscayne.