Fuel Sensor for XFI

^ very little, more then the stock line restictions but not very much more

You don't move all your fuel through these sensors. You create a parallel branch in the return line so that "some" of the fuel goes through it. Bulk of the fuel does not go through the sensor.
Conrad

What will these things flow?

The one I have will flow more that the stock return line, and if you use the 5/16" vent line for the return, it will be all you will need when using the stock 3/8" supply line. :)

No need to do a parallel branch in that case.

Nick,
I stand corrected in the stated scenario!
Conrad

I'm looking for the pigtail for the GM fuel sensor. GM PN 88987992. Is this a 4 wire sendor? Anyone got a photo if the sensor? Source?
Hot Air

The one I have will flow more that the stock return line, and if you use the 5/16" vent line for the return, it will be all you will need when using the stock 3/8" supply line. :)

No need to do a parallel branch in that case.

Nick,

We need to do mine sometime when I come up to see ya...

You don't move all your fuel through these sensors. You create a parallel branch in the return line so that "some" of the fuel goes through it. Bulk of the fuel does not go through the sensor.
Conrad
If your putting a y in the line couldn't you put it in the feed line? Or would the y fittings be too much of a restriction in the line? Just a thought.

Got my filters and injectors. Still looking for sensor and pigtail.
Conrad

FWIW, Haltech has a flex fuel sensor...I see two on Ebay for $226. Check it out.
Conrad

FWIW, Haltech has a flex fuel sensor...I see two on Ebay for $226. Check it out.
Conrad

That Haltech is nothing more than a flex duel sensor from a 2012 and newer GM flex car. Don't waste your money on Haltech. Do your shopping around!

Clint

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Conrad

That Haltech is nothing more than a flex duel sensor from a 2012 and newer GM flex car. Don't waste your money on Haltech. Do your shopping around!

Clint

Clint

I wonder if it changes the fuel energy constant by using 93 pump with the ethanol used today?

I wonder if it changes the fuel energy constant by using 93 pump with the ethanol used today?

I use one with my XFI and it works. Also I have a xentronix setup and it displays the fuel constant as I change fuels.

I use one with my XFI and it works. Also I have a xentronix setup and it displays the fuel constant as I change fuels.

What did the fuel energy constant change to on regular gas?

What did the fuel energy constant change to on regular gas?

I have had mixed, 83/e85 and read 712ish fuel constant.... When I get my car back together I will try 93. The zentronix read E69-70