You can type here any text you want

Gbodyparts Exhaust Didn't Fit!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gnon18s

I spent $960 hard earned dollars on the dual 3" stainless exhaust sys. from GBODYPARTS.com, only to take it out of the box and find out the y pipe was not welded,no clamps,and none of the tubing was cut to length! GBODYPARTS.com said it was a manufacturing problem and to take it to a local garage and have them "make it work" and they would re-emburse me. For $960 dollars I don't think I should have to TOW my prestine GN anywere, so I said I was sending it back. The owner of GBODYPARTS.com Brian said he's charging me 20% re-stocking fee and hung up on me!!! GBODYPARTS charged me $125 shipping but it only cost me $52 to ship it back w/insurance!!! I miss ATR!!

I know that sometimes the forum rules get lost in the sign up process for the new folks, but I think if you re-read the rules you'll find that there is a much more appropriate forum for this type of post.
Feedback forum.

This isn't the place for it.

There are many parts he is leaving out of this story like a return phone call yesterday. We already had him taken care of just to here I don't have time to call you but I did have time to ship it back.

Manufacturer was willing to pay for his install which he would of known if he did call me back.I would of known he didn't have an exhaust on his car & we could of proceeded from there.

Last comment was I'll slam you on the boards, I said have at it. That is when I hung the phone up.

no matter what you think slamming Brian on the boards is not going to get you far. He is a great guy and would not try to screw you over. Im sure im not the only one who will continue to buy things from him dispite your severe bashing you put on him.

Sounds like Brian tried to make it right with a paid install. My ATR did not fit perfect either.

no matter what you think slamming Brian on the boards is not going to get you far. He is a great guy and would not try to screw you over. Im sure im not the only one who will continue to buy things from him dispite your severe bashing you put on him.

+1 Bash away its not going to get you anywhere. Brian is a true Buick Vendor and always trys to make things right.

My Kenne Bell exhaust didn't fit ten years ago - a tweak here and there and it is fine. Nothing is perfect - seems like Brian tried to do the right thing, no?

Back in grandpa's day, they had to make hot rod parts themselves :):D at least someone is still making/selling parts for our 20 year old clunkers...

Brian was going to pay for you to have it installed and your mad? I don't get it. :confused:

corymc,we can all relate to your anger when 900buck are spent and its not perfect.... i sure can, but brian has done right by so may of us in the buick community that you may want to take a breath and call him back. he's one of the good guys..honestly.

I knew there was more to story before I opened the thread....Brian's done nothing but save me money by not letting me buy things I don't need!!! ;)

i have plenty of gbody parts on my car all fit great and look great.Not a ounce of regret here.
I have a guy who was a buddy of mine bought my old mustang told em up front what it need to be finished he bought it knowing that.Then goes around telling everyone I screwed em and sold em junk.But never told whole truth about how he drove it and wrecked it before installing key ports, we discussed.Got in my face and ended up going away with his tail between his legs after was confronted in front of everyone to set it straight.Guys like this who needs enemies...

just placed an order!!!!

just placed an order with brian (g-bodyparts.com)radiator & cap and hold down. cant wait till i have more $$$ so i can buy more from him.love the stuff he has come up with for our car's!! fit or no fit i think he made you one heck of a deal. just my 2 penny's. glad to have him as a vendor. thank's brian. dickie

Damn Dickie I appreciate the order. We already have it pulled & Trip is typing up a UPS sticker now. should have a tracking # in a few minutes. It will ship out tomorrow.

thank's brian

wow you guy's dont mess around!! going to hershey PA. for the fall swap meet probly be here before i get home. wish you guy's were closer i would swing by and say hi. thank's again brian. dickie

corymc,we can all relate to your anger when 900buck are spent and its not perfect.... i sure can, but brian has done right by so may of us in the buick community that you may want to take a breath and call him back. he's one of the good guys..honestly.

what are you talking about? im not mad at anybody.

I also just placed an order for a scanmaster and walbro pump/hotwire kit from gbody parts....Just waiting for my paypal to clear(damn e-check payments)...i will also be ordering more from them!!!!!!

Brian, can I spend $920 istalled on a new 3" stainless system? If so, consider it sold!!!!!!

gnon18's, everybody has a "PRISTINE" GN whe it comes to having problems so dont try to scare us all with the "PRISTINE" term. I hate that! Seriously, Brian will do you right, be patient. Things dont come easy for any TurboBuick part, trust me!

That's some funny reading... tried to bash and got bashed!!!! hehe

I can certainly vouche for Brian, he's a good guy! He'll always do his absolute best to make things right!

I spent $960 hard earned dollars on the dual 3" stainless exhaust sys. from GBODYPARTS.com, only to take it out of the box and find out the y pipe was not welded,no clamps,and none of the tubing was cut to length! GBODYPARTS.com said it was a manufacturing problem and to take it to a local garage and have them "make it work" and they would re-emburse me. For $960 dollars I don't think I should have to TOW my prestine GN anywere, so I said I was sending it back. The owner of GBODYPARTS.com Brian said he's charging me 20% re-stocking fee and hung up on me!!! GBODYPARTS charged me $125 shipping but it only cost me $52 to ship it back w/insurance!!! I miss ATR!!

It is always the new ones on the board. Before you get all hot to trot about bashing a long time reputable vendor you should take the time to understand who they are and what they have done for this community. I have never had a problem that one of the vendors could not get fixed. When someone calls you to follow up on an order you should at least have the respect to call them back. Especially when they are trying to make things right.
Just a word of wisdom to you. This board was designed to help each and solve problems that we cannot figure out for ourselves. Now if someone maliciously takes action against you then by all means let others know. This seems pretty cut and dry.

Back