GN is 95% DONE!!!

finish that 2% and get some seat covers! you aren't going to make that hot air any faster, lol jk man. you guys cant truly appreciate this unless in person. keith and his dad have put serious detail into this car. ifelt guilty stepping foot into it. it shouldn't be in a garage it should be in a museum. i wish i had the ambition and skill these twoguys do. i need to get a keyboard for my ps3:rolleyes:

IMO, if you ever get 100% done with a project car, it's time to get rid of it. I will never be 100% satisfied with it....if I was, I'd have no place to throw all my money away!! LOL :biggrin:

Jesse....It's time to get that WE4 on the road so I can show you how fast I can make a hot air.....;):biggrin:

Thanks for the kind words guys.

IMO, if you ever get 100% done with a project car, it's time to get rid of it. I will never be 100% satisfied with it....if I was, I'd have no place to throw all my money away!! LOL :biggrin:

Jesse....It's time to get that WE4 on the road so I can show you how fast I can make a hot air.....;):biggrin:

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I got my money on Jesse!!! PSSSSST....Jesse call me before you race!!!

I got my money on Jesse!!! PSSSSST....Jesse call me before you race!!!

LOL Not if I can help Keith with some stuff Jeremy.:tongue: Sorry Jesse but I prefer the HA side of these cars.:biggrin:

Looks nice Keith. I hope mine looks as nice when I get done with it.:smile:

Way to go! Your perseverance has paid off big time. That's a beautiful car to be proud of. Enjoy it!

charlief1---Sorry Jesse but I prefer the HA side of these cars.:biggrin:

and i prefer the haul ass side of these cars;) I am so damn funny:biggrin:

You guys ARE funny.....

Fixed it for you Jesse.:biggrin::eek::tongue: LOL

But as my ol' Norwegian Grandmother used to say, "Looks aren't everything!"
HiHi.gif

BTW the car looks great Keith - Geez - whats new? Wheels?

Congrats.

This must be one of the cleanest hot airs in the country. Thanks for shairing all the pics.

Happy spooling.

Mike Barnard

Hey Jeremy, next time you see that car pull the CAT off of it and beat the driver with it:biggrin:;)

Hey Jeremy, next time you see that car pull the CAT off of it and beat the driver with it:biggrin:;)

Ha! I just noticed! No wonder we can make that thing fast Keith, you got it all backed up! Take that damn converter off that beast!

And remember to tighten those lug nuts!

He won't be up for a while to read this anyway so lets get a few cracks at him before he comes to:biggrin:. He got carsick yesterday;) Pullin that cat off isn't gonna make him any faster, after all he's full of hot air. I think he's scared to put alky on that car cuz he might skid in his pants:eek: That car will never need 83lb injectors anyway because they don't make any more power than a carb turbo car:p

I did some research last night. Hot airs will drain your wallet. Ok on a serious note, I did research something. I found out my chip is an old red's 93. From what I've read they are notorious for running like crap when first started. I wonder how much faster my car will be when I fix the stupid stuff and get a chip??? I bet it hauls ass even more:cool: Just gotta get out there and cut some more sheetmetal out to lose some weight! j/k, well kinda