gnx on ebay stolen recovery

nonova0074

So I asked the seller what number gnx it is and the reply I got was, I will only release that info to bidders. Not worth the 20 k to me

not a tire kicker I was going tobid but I wanted to make sure it was a real gnx so I could get the history and research before I bid

So why even ask? It looks like your a tire kicker with no money.
Ummmm, maybe to see if it's genuine or not?

You would simply take someones word on it? You havn't made many Fleabay purchases then.

Ummmm, maybe to see if it's genuine or not?

You would simply take someones word on it? You havn't made many Fleabay purchases then.

The vin is on the listing.That will tell any one if it is the real deal and its #.Anyway you can clearly see by the pictures, that it is the real deal.It may look bad but put a black front bumper and original wheels and it will look bad as again.

cheapest GNX I've ever seen.... except for the really high mileage one Kirban sold many years ago.

Well if it is gnx 262 then yeah I would say so, don't be so offended about it. Id rather spend 60k for a mint one anyways

Its def gotta be your car you have been looking for the parts that car needs and your area code is nyc, so. But I just wanted to know a number

The vin is on the listing.That will tell any one if it is the real deal and its #.Anyway you can clearly see by the pictures, that it is the real deal.It may look bad but put a black front bumper and original wheels and it will look bad as again.

Didnt know you could tell the car was a gnx from the vin:confused: I would tell them to post a pic of cowl tag. Most thieves dont know about that so its probably still there. That will tell you the car #

"can not help with the parts but give me the VIN and I can tell you if it is real.....regards rick" Quote from xray from your pf also was the car from jersey city as it was purchased in 09. Just dont sugar coat the situation and put the fact out there it may help in your sale. FYI I was going to drive out and look at the car cause its so close to put a deposit on it, but no this has made me change my mind. I just sold my trailblazer ss and have cash so now its your loss.

Didnt know you could tell the car was a gnx from the vin:confused:Didnt know you could tell the car was a gnx from the vin:confused: I would tell them to post a pic of cowl tag. Most thieves dont know about that so its probably still there. That will tell you the car #

I bet rick can:wink:

Damn that's one hood rich looking gnx (if it's real). I see some gnx specific parts on it, but did gnxs come with a "T" on the steering wheel horn button? I am gonna guess no, but then again they didn't come with chrome bumpers, bezels, ugly tailpipes, or lowrider dubz either.