Guys, please pray for BWEAVY and his wife Kasci. They really need it right now.

Kasci Weaver VP of Gbodyparts

Guys I really appreciate every prayer right now. We just found out Monday thru the worst possible source, the insurance company.This means she has been stage 4 for 2 + months. Neither of us knew what Stage 4 was. I spoke with Eric Fisher's wife & she explained what it was.
I was in disbelief & called Sod from Hye -tech who lost his wife from Cancer in 05 & he confirmed it. The sad part is she didn't know what it is. We will be setting down with her Dr. today & have him explain it to her.

She looked at me this morning & said "I tried to find out but no one will tell me. I know when I tell them & they ask if I have children & I respond yes 8 & 9. I can see it in their eyes & know my prognosis.":frown:

It has literally ripped my heart out all week while she has been strong & takes the children to school every morning. She is alot stronger then me after she explained she has a good idea of what is going on. Every day I ask I know your in pain let me take them to school for you & sleep in a little bit. Her response once again "The children enjoy it when Mom takes them."

November 7th Kasci & I will have been together for 11 years.

Eric Fisher is coming to join us the beginning of November. He & his wife were up here last week & early this week. Eric will be replacing & helping me while I try & do as much & be with Kasci as much as possible.

If you get or received an e-mail or hear me on the phone & I'm sounding a little out of it for the last 3 months this is why. We will not be making it to Clarke's event. She still wants to go believe it or not because the kids want to see all the Buicks. I'm taking her away for the weekend to spend some family time.

Just to give you an idea of what she is going thru. Every Monday Chemo in the morning & highest intesity radiation possible in the afternoon. All week she goes thru the same thing. On Friday it is double doses. One in the morning 6 hours later another in the afternoon.

She never complains. She is sore & hurting but never complains about it. Her neck looks like she laid in the Sun for 12 hours straight. She can't swallow water. She has had a feeding tube for about 5 weeks. I stay as strong as possible for her & the kids. I'm not going to lie I do lose but not in front of her or the children. It gets tougher to do this every day.

I know others have gone thru this. I appreciate & respect your strength. I just feel since Jeremy posted this ( Which I know he did because we are friends & not to violate my privacy) I owe our Friends & customers an explanation of what is going on. If it weren't for you Kasci & I would have not been able to work together thru the years & spent as much time as we have with each other. We probablly wouldn't of had 50% of the arguments either! :smile:

I do owe everyone we have dealt with a thank you. Not very often you can be married & work together doing something you love & enjoy.We are not giving up & I'm grasping for straws. There are some that have made this business impossible to make everyone happy. I have come to the realization I can't. I'm just trying to make 3 people happy right now & that is my family.
We will keep the business running but it is easier for me to get access to a computer for e-mails & tracking then it is the phones.
If you want to send a non business communication to her with support it would be great Kweavy@aol.com.

Please do not send any business questions to her e-mail. If you are having a problem please contact me direct Bweavy@aol.com or Tripp trippplaunty@aol.com. When Eric Fisher starts we will post up on our site as well as this site for contact information.

Please keep in mind if something is on back order we are trying to get it out.
If you place an order & do not have a tracking # in 3 days or the parts in 5-6 days (depending where you are located), once again e-mail Me or Tripp direct.

Thanks For all of your support wether it was back in 1998 when I was a customer or yesterday with an order.

Brian Weaver

I'm very sorry to hear this News Brian. :frown:

When it comes to Family, Nothing else matters.

For those curious:

If you have been given a diagnosis of stage 4 cancer you are probably very concerned and wonder what it truly means. Stage 4 cancer is simply a level that measures how far the cancer has progressed in your. For instance, breast cancer is generally divided into four different stages. Stage 1 means the cancer is localized and small while Stage 4 cancer means the breast cancer has spread to other areas of the body. Here is a general overview of the cancer staging system:

Stage 1 cancer: the tumors generally measure smaller than two centimeters. This stage usually means the lymph glands are not affected and there is no sign that the breast cancer has spread anywhere else in the body.

Stage 2 cancer: the tumors generally measure two to five centimeters. The lymph nodes of glands may be affected in one or both armpits. During this stage it is still thought that the cancer has not spread any further.

Stage 3 cancer: the tumors are fairly large and will measure more than five centimeters. The tumor may be attached to skin or muscle. The lymph nodes or glands are probably affected yet there is no evidence that the breast cancer has went past the lymph glands in the armpits or the breasts.

Stage 4 cancer: the tumors can be any size. The lymph nodes or glands are affected and the breast cancer has spread to other regions of the body and there is secondary cancer.

While finding out that you are in stage 4 cancer can be very shocking and frightening it is important information for your doctor to know. By knowing that you are in stage 4 cancer your doctor can decide what the most appropriate treatment for you is. A person with stage 1 will be treated differently than a patient in stage 4 cancer. Without this important information you may be given treatments which your cancer would not respond to.

Staging describes the severity or extent of the cancer based on the extent of the original (primary) tumor and the extent of spread in the body. Staging is important not only because it can help your doctor determine a proper treatment for you but it can also help in giving a prognosis for the treatment or estimating how well you will do once you have had the treatment.

To put it plainly, staging is based on the knowledge that the medical profession has on how cancer develops. They know that when cancer cells divide and grow they form a tumor or mass. As the mass grows it can enlarge and invade other tissues or organs. The cancer cells in the mass can also break away from the tumor and enter the lymphatic system or the bloodstream. This can cause the cancer to set up in another area of the body.
All of this is taken into consideration when you are given a stage or level of cancer. While it is frightening to hear that you are at a progressed stage 4 cancer, without this knowledge the doctors would not know how to properly treat you.

Understanding Stage 4 cancer and what it means.

I hope she pulls through, many of people have defied the odds so let's hope for the best.

Kasci, I just wanted to let you know that we are all here rooting for you. Stay as strong as you possibly can and keep your head help really high. I dont know if this thread helps you out but just look at all the support you are getting from people you have never met. There are people across this entire country standing behind you. Thats a pretty good support group!

Kasci, I just wanted to let you know that we are all here rooting for you. Stay as strong as you possibly can and keep your head help really high. I dont know if this thread helps you out but just look at all the support you are getting from people you have never met. There are people across this entire country standing behind you. Thats a pretty good support group!

Agreed!

Even across Borders.

We are behind you in Canada also.

Happily added to my prayer list. Be vigilant in your Faith and Prayers. The whole TurboBuick community is with you guys. Much love and hope to you.

Chris

My Uncle was diagnosed with Prostate cancer almost 15 years ago. About 5 years ago it had spread to his bones but he dug in and fought. he turned 89 yesterday.

Brian, I just wanted to say that both you and Kasci have my families deepest thoughts and prayers.

I couldn't have said it better!

Hang in there!

My Thoughts and Prayers go out to your wife and family..

Allen Locklear.

My family and I will be PRAYING for you and your family!!!!!!

GOD BLESS!!!!

JD

Brian, Our Prayers and thoughts are with you and your family at this time. May God Bless you and your family.

Prasad:(