You can type here any text you want

Happy Birthday Justin ! ! JUSTIN84

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Happy Birthday, are you getting old enough to where they have "dropped" yet lol... j/k:eek:

Thanks alot guya and gals! What a great community we have with the exception of, Kristina, Kristyna, Travon, Ty, Shane, Weaver, Miguel, Scot, Matt, and Shawn :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Thanks for good friends!

Thanks alot guya and gals! What a great community we have with the exception of, Kristina, Kristyna, Travon, Ty, Shane, Weaver, Miguel, Scot, Matt, and Shawn :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Thanks for good friends!

We'll let that smack talkin slide...just cause it's your birthday. :wink:

HEY!!! You left ME out!!!Haven't I've been a pain in your butt, too? Or should I try harder?:rolleyes:

Happy Birthday, sport!;) Hope you get some nice thing for your beautiful T. Glad you're up and kicking!

Bruce '87 Grand National

Back