How bad was the track Bowling Green ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldschoolV6

Several told me it was very slick and only sprayed it once. If this true it needs to be moved. It has always been a slick track very average.

Hmmm. Any thoughts on where it "needs to be moved"??

Jay J
I would move it to either South Georgia motorsports or Holly Springs Ms if people could deal with 1/8 mile racing.

These are the 2 best hooking tracks in the nation right now. Holly Springs being #1.

If they move it from BG it will fall apart .the only reason people put up with all the shit is the town of Bowling green

BTW track hooked I cleaned my pinion gear completly off and John had a 1.36 on the rear wheels Walt was in the 1.20s Timmy had a 1.36 and i was close to that when I ripped the rear end out

I would vote for Holly Springs as well.. Keith Berry went 4.20 and a 4.19 on a radial this past weekend at the fall brawl.

Bobby.. I'm kinda new to this crowd.. Why would it fall apart if they moved it because of the town? Just curious..

And we didn't have a problem hooking.. My buddy went a personal best 60' and ET. But I'd vote for Holly Springs just cuz it's closer to us..lol

The events at sgmp and holly springs have major sponsor money. I may be wrong but is sgmp set on kill for track prep every day they are open to run.

Obtw I ran identical 60's at Holly Springs on Sat and Sunday.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

The track was good. Mine went a 1.32 and I think we could have hit it a bit harder.

[quotwere tjosrhoneguy, post: 3298211, member: 7213"]Track was so bad that there were a few records set.....:D

Bryan[/quote]
What were those records.

te="TheyCallMeSkip, post: 3298204, member: 42523"]And we didn't have a problem hooking.. My buddy went a personal best 60' and ET. But I'd vote for Holly Springs just cuz it's closer to us..lol[/quote]
Whay

What was that 60 if you don't mine

1.437 on a radial. Went 10.37@128.. Previous best was 10.48@126. Dave Fiscus went 7.922@174 and change, which I'm pretty sure was a new TSO record. The track was there, all ya had to do was know how to read it and adjust accordingly.

What te="TheyCallMeSkip, post: 3298326, member: 42523"]1.437 on a radial. Went 10.37@128.. Previous best was 10.48@126. Dave Fiscus went 7.922@174 and change, which I'm pretty sure was a new TSO record. The track was there, all ya had to do was know how to read it and adjust accordingly.[/quote]
What was the 1/8 on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.