You can type here any text you want

Janis 200 trans for sale..will need rebuild..$395 obo

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Adrian87

EDIT: Most of the freight quotes I'm getting are $180-$200. I will take $275 for this transmission. Someone grab this thing please!!

I already have a pallet for this thing, working on the trans replacement now. Got a stage 2 tranny from Lonnie Diers. Not 100% sure when I can ship but it will be soon. 3rd was slipping pretty badly. I do not believe it has any hard parts but I did just have it rebuilt by Vince for the second time under a year ago. Would like to get $395 out of it but will really take the best offer. Call me or email with questions/offers. I don't make it on here every day. Thanks.

Adrian@jmsmarketing.com or 512-731-2651 cell.

Also have a stock intercooler and an old aluminum Edelbrock Torker intake for an Olds 455 randomly in case you're looking :)

Edit: it should be a BRF as far as I know but will confirm upon removal..

I was gonna send my tranny to vince to get done are you suggesting that i dont do this?

Although I do not have one of Vinces tranny's I have never heard a bad experience with him. If it was a stock rebuild that had to much HP thrown at it I can see it not lasting. You get what you pay for with any builder. Have it built for what you are going to do with it. If you think you are going to make a stock rebuild last at the track you are wrong.

Bryan

Whoa whoa whoa - never did I suggest that Vince did not do the 'right' job on this trans..if you want details on the transmission, PM me. I am not going to say anything that can get misconstrued on a message board, much less to a vendor I respect. Thanks.

Mods - can I get the 2 posts above deleted please?

Whoa whoa whoa - never did I suggest that Vince did not do the 'right' job on this trans..if you want details on the transmission, PM me. I am not going to say anything that can get misconstrued on a message board, much less to a vendor I respect. Thanks.

Mods - can I get the 2 posts above deleted please?

Why would you want my post deleted when I was trying to let the poster above me know that he had nothing to worry about by using Vince to build his tranny ?

Bryan

Ok, I did misunderstand what you were getting at in that case. I'll leave it at that. Trans still for sale. Thanks.

Turboc87gn - Vince does great work and is a great guy to deal with, totally recommend him. I just got a steal of a deal on a Stage 2 trans with hard parts, warranty, etc..and went that route.

ok, i did misunderstand what you were getting at in that case. I'll leave it at that. Trans still for sale. Thanks.

Turboc87gn - vince does great work and is a great guy to deal with, totally recommend him. I just got a steal of a deal on a stage 2 trans with hard parts, warranty, etc..and went that route.
it's about time ..

Hey Dalton, sorry, just saw this. I will check with my shipper tomorrow. Would it be going to a business or residential address? Loading dock or no? Thanks.

Hey there, is it a business or residential address? Do you have a loading dock available? Thanks!

Ok well I've not received a reply so I will first get a quote for a residential address with no loading dock. Please reply if you have a business address and a dock available.

Dalton, I'm being quoted $200 from the freight company. If you have a business address or dock available it will be cheaper. I'm guessing since you're not replying at all you're not interested but I'll PM you anyway. I need this thing gone so I'll do whatever I have to on the price.

I was gonna send my tranny to vince to get done are you suggesting that i dont do this?
He is the only person I get my BRF trans repaired by nowadays. Although there are many qualified builders, (I've used several) & Vince IMO is the best out there. He builds it right, the first time, to your HP level. I have had 4 done by him at different power levels & not had 1 fail. Just remember, don't buy a stock rebuild and expect it to last behind a 400 HP engine.

Ok I'm getting zero response on this. I need to move this transmission, will take $260 plus shipping. It is a BRF valvebody, 100% verified.

May consider a trade for a pair of 15" wheels/tires for the rear. 15x8 Draglites ideally.

Back