lets get together in NC

Sounds great, April 23rd works for me! Anyone else have any input? I will start a new thread for this gathering! ;)

Well guys me and Chantel had a great time and enjoyed getting to meet all of you!

I got some bad news though. The new motor that you seen in my car is going to be coming back out :( I am getting a bottom end knock and I'm pretty sure its bearings.

So thanks to Joey now I'll have to thrash to get the car running again by April 23. But thats ok it gives me something to shoot for.

Anyone who wants windows tinted should come earlier in the day and I will hook you up!

I'll see you guys next month!!

Billy :cool:

Originally posted by sixnboost
Well guys me and Chantel had a great time and enjoyed getting to meet all of you!

I got some bad news though. The new motor that you seen in my car is going to be coming back out :( I am getting a bottom end knock and I'm pretty sure its bearings.

So thanks to Joey now I'll have to thrash to get the car running again by April 23. But thats ok it gives me something to shoot for.

Anyone who wants windows tinted should come earlier in the day and I will hook you up!

I'll see you guys next month!!

Billy :cool:

That sucks. It was nice to meet you.

It was nice to meet some of you guys, might have to do it again(if i'm aloud too:))

"silver turbo mustang"

Originally posted by 86LT1MCSS
The number is 919-530-1707.

I am trying to place you.Give me a hint. Haha

ok, when we first met you were with merit-tech, I was at sloan auto, and we didn't exactly become instant buddies. Last time we talked you were at herb's and I had long since gone to performance........

Originally posted by kh440
ok, when we first met you were with merit-tech, I was at sloan auto, and we didn't exactly become instant buddies. Last time we talked you were at herb's and I had long since gone to performance........

AAAHHH Kevin.What has been goin on?

same old crap-ola. Will need to get in touch with you fairly soon, got a project that will probably require some of your special talent.......

I need to talk with the car owner that had the skinny front fender braces on their Regal.
Conrad Carter

fender braces

hey conrad

I'm the guy that had the skinny front fender braces. those came from a older olds cutless supreme uppers and lowers. I will keep my eyes open for a set of them for ya

Originally posted by Fasstcars
What are we thinking about for a meeting in May?

Conrad had mentioned something in his area of Albemarle in May. The only thing that needs to be considered is the Nats are May 17-21 in B.G.

K.