lets get together in NC

I'm leaving at 1 from Raleigh so I'll be there as fast as my supercharged camaro will carry me

Well guys I will be at Bennits Saturday as long as we don't get snowed in here in Asheville. Right now forecast is for 0-2 inches of snow Friday night into Saturday morning. I won't let that stop me but if we get more than that I'm not sure. Weather here is hard to predict.

On another note my new motor is running with no problems but I can't say that for the tranny. I have about 250 miles on it so far and it feels good.

I had 2 races so far, a mustang at 125 miles with boost at 11psi easily pulled him was kinda suprised. The next night a newer Supra with nitrous and who knows what (wasn't from here) I had 160 miles so the boost got turned up to 17 psi. He pulled me about 2 cars but I was pleased. He stopped and chatted and said the car has went 10.74 (don't know that I believe that) He said he was impressed with my car and I was thinking wait till I put some gas in it and turn it up to about 25-30 psi I can't wait !!!

See you guys on Saturday!

Billy

Dude I dont think it is gonna snow check out the weather channel. So no EXCUSES!! Get one of those pretty cars out and lets head down the road!!

Billy ;)

Telestar wheels...

Last chance before tomorrow... If anyone wants to buy these wheels I can bring them up to the "gathering". You can see a photo of what they are on my photos link below. Just go to the BlueByU photos.

K.

NC I'm going to pass at the moment. If I send you a deposit I can just mail it to you since you aren't coming. Still trying to decide...so many projects....so little money

meet and greet

hey guys/gals

had a great time meeting and chatting with everybody. i liked the camaro and the turbo mustang that was kewl :)

but i still love the buicks tho. when they are running

I agree. We had a GREAT gathering! Count me in for the next one. I really enjoyed meeting everyone and seeing their car. The weather was perfect. Food was also fine. I would be glad to set up a gathering in Albemarle if anyone wants to come here (1 hr NE of Charlotte. If you stayed at home, you missed out!!
Conrad Carter
Albemarle, NC

SloGn (Patrick)---I plan on going to Piedmont tomorrow. Can you and Sam make it? Racing starts at 1:00.

I had a great time as well. It was nice being able to put faces with screen names. I even found a couple of mustangs who wanted to pick a fight with me on the way back to raleigh. Were should we go next month?

Several folks asked about source for the blue intercooler hoses on my car. I got them from Turbonetics (www.turboneticsinc.com). You will want the blue silicone transition hoses and hose couplings. You can order direct from them. 805-581-0333 in California.
Conrad Carter

Had a good time yesterday. Perhaps one of these days I will actually get my Buick running and won't have to bring my Camaro. Good seeing you all.:)

It ws great meeting all you guys yesterday and hopefully my car will be out of the shop soon and back on the road so that I can bring it next time. Got a lot of goodies that I can't wait to add to it when it's back home.

Pat (SloGN) really wanted to stay and mess around with some of those cars going up and down the strip. It would have been fun I'm sure, but we had to head back.

Hi Ryan, good luck selling your car! I know parting with it will sucks, but the dollars after your education should buy you another one someday (I was the guy across the table from you).

Ashville works for me. do you nominate yourself to head up all the details? :D if so start a new thread! I need a reason to go to Ashville to get my front 2 windows tinted.:D
also maby we can get some eastern TN people to show up.

Asheville works for me. The Maxton Mile Run is on Apr 2-3 and Autofare is April 7-10. How about April 23?
Conrad Carter
Albemarle

Someone was looking for a billet aluminum thermostat housing/mount yesterday. Poston sells one (P/N PE9887762) for $22.50. Page 35 of their catalog.
800-635-9781

Conrad Carter