You can type here any text you want

Looking for a way to bypass CCCI box

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

troyk

I'm looking to go to COP & was wondering if anybody makes a plugin adapter to allow the cam & crank sensor to pass thru the CCCI connector. This way i don't have to run new wires to the cam & crank. And it would convert the signals to what the ECU is expecting.

I'm using a DIY PnP mega squirt.

Hmm I don’t really get what u are asking ? You want to bypass the cam and crank sensors? Those are both vital information sensors for the ecm . I’m running a TR6 setup that allows me to run CNP with Ls coils I have mounted on my valve covers
14C7C24C-D185-4019-901E-4528DAABCDB6.jpeg

Im running the ECU-GN from turbo tweak. Actually swapping over to COP right now. the adater harness has a jumper board that plugs into factory harness and send crank and cam signals to the ECU with out use if module.

Im running the ECU-GN from turbo tweak. Actually swapping over to COP right now. the adater harness has a jumper board that plugs into factory harness and send crank and cam signals to the ECU with out use if module.
Okay I would email Eric or bob and I’m sure they would be able to help you out .

Trying to use stock wiring & sensors, just trying to maybe add an adapter to take place of the CCCi module to feed the signals thru to the ECU.

I just emailed Eric.

I also have the CCCI connector & an enclosure, if there is no other option, I just got to figure out the electronics that have to go inside the enclosure, but that is last choice.

Steve V just did that mod to another Buick on FB and there is a small board that does exactly what you want. I believe the gentleman that is doing it is named Jack Laswell. I hope I'm spelling it correctly.

I assume you are not talking about FB's "G-body's United" group? This is the only group I'm in, what is the name of the one your talking about?
I did find Jack's personal FB page.

Last edited:
I assume you are not talking about FB's "G-body's United" group? This is the only group I'm in, what is the name of the one your talking about?
I did find Jack's personal FB page.

It’s in the group TurboBuick.com members near the top and it’s exactly what you are looking for... I believe Bob makes a small board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Must've missed your email. I have a special harness for it, but you would need to modify it to work with that ECU. The harness I have is made for the ecuGN.

Must've missed your email. I have a special harness for it, but you would need to modify it to work with that ECU. The harness I have is made for the ecuGN.
What is the part number?
Do I have to modify the electrical signal after installing your harness?
Does it pass the knock sensor signal too?

I can't tell from the pic of that harness on your website, is there a connector to plug into the old CCCI connector, so it will pass the cam & crank sensor signals?
Does your ECU have electronics to step down the signal from the crank & cam or opto isolator?

Or the question is, does the cam & crank sensor send 12v back to the ECU, I see 12v going to the sensors? My car is in the shop for other issues, so I can't test this my self at this time.

It's not shown in the pic, but there is a small module that plugs into the ccci connector to pass the signals. The ecuGN interprets the signals as necessary.

Sounds like the module is what I'm looking for can I just order that, if so how?

Back