You can type here any text you want

need more boost

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

trading t/a

I'm Angry!!!!!
So I was having a low boost problem and it turned out to be the adjustment. Now I'm seeing close to 15psi but I cant get anymore. A full blast in 3rd gear at 15 psi gives me 644 mv on the scanmaster(little lean) but no knock. could the chip be limiting boost?(RA 93) having trouble with the fp and running rich. I have it set to 45 line off if i go lower it stumbles. Any help would be great.

Pete

Little lean is an understatement..You should be in the mid-high 700 range range..like 770 plus

Id look into the injector/chip else its a fuel delivery issue..Bad pump will also exibit low O2 readings.

868 injectors may be like 009's whereas theyre typically rich on the bottom and lean on the top.

So if the chip is programmed for a regular delivery injector like a stocker..your in for trouble.

As far as boost...lots of variables.bad actuator,bad selenoid on VC,inproperly sealing puck in WG,bad turbo,etc...

Worry bout your O2's then worry bout boost..cuase without fuel..your a gonner...

J.

Back