Scanmaster as a gauge

Bob, thanks again for all the cool things you and the other vendors come up with!! Just ordered 2:cool:

Just in case I missed it, can it display WB without a Powerlogger if you supply a signal from an AEM?

Thank you Bob.

Great product, going to order one.

Just to be clear, I'm going to run

1) Powerloger,

2) PLX Wide Band
(SM-AFR Sensor Module for measuring Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio. Includes a Bosch LSU4.9 oxygen sensor, aluminum control box, wires/connectors for interfacing with DM-6, DM-100/200 or 3rd party ECU's and data loggers. http://www.plxdevices.com/Wideband-O2-Air-Fuel-Ratio-Sensor-Module-p/897346002726.htm )

and your 3) Scanmaster G.

Will I be able to see WB data from PLX unit on your Scanmaster G?

Will this 3 things work together or am I missing/confusing something?

Thank you Bob.

1) Powerloger,

2) PLX Wide Band
(SM-AFR Sensor Module for measuring Wideband Air/Fuel Ratio. Includes a Bosch LSU4.9 oxygen sensor, aluminum control box, wires/connectors for interfacing with DM-6, DM-100/200 or 3rd party ECU's and data loggers. http://www.plxdevices.com/Wideband-O2-Air-Fuel-Ratio-Sensor-Module-p/897346002726.htm )

All that stuff will work great together. Check out Turbo Dave's video, as that is what he is running (he has the SD2 chip, which adds the VE and stuff).

Bob

Thank you Bob.

1) Powerloger,

2) PLX Wide Band

That is exactly how my system is setup. Powerlogger/PLX SM-AFR/Scanmaster G/ with the SD2 chip for speed density. Everything works perfectly.

my wife said get it if the Powerlogger cable disappears from her side of the car
And if I'm correct it will with blue tooth ,Thanks

If it has a flash memory chip and will store logs that you can download later.How much memory dose it have?

2 megabytes, not huge, but the logs in raw binary don't take up much space.

The Scanmaster has been one of the standard "gotta have" items for these cars for anyone wanting to get the best performance as well as a troubleshooting and diagnostic tool.

Almost since the day we started making them guys have asked if it could be put in a "gauge", and the answer has always been "no".

Until now.

View attachment 273397

And we have packed it full of all the other things guys (and gals) have asked for over the years.
- it uses a dot matrix OLED, so the display is very clear and readable, its 128 x 64 pixels.
- the size is a 2-1/16" gauge
- it captures the leanest reading and highest knock for immediate recall, along with the MPH's where it occurred
- it has a bluetooth module, so you can log from it to a phone/tablet/laptop (Windows and Android)
- it has a flash memory chip and will store logs that you can download later
- it reads all flavors of ALDL, as well as PowerLogger data
- you can clear trouble codes when running the PowerLogger and a compatible chip.
- displays analog data when connected to a PowerLogger
- displays all the Speed/Density info when running an SD2 chip as well as Fuel Composition (E85 alcohol)
- lots more.

There are a few of the early units being tested, the results are fantastic. I will be posting pics and videos as I get them.

Production is starting next week, and the first run is being offered for presale at a 20% discount. The orders will be filled chronologically.

You can read more about it at www.scanmaster.bailey-eng.com

Thanks guys!!

Bob
Sir what are the other available colors, my bezels are Silver I have Stewart Warner Maximum Performance gauges in turbo T