Stage 2 TT street car

87GN_Bart

Jul 12, 2016
Mike understood no problem, some like high compression and some like low compression. I guess the proof is in pudding when it hits the dyno and track.

hemi8

Goin Sideways
Jun 6, 2001
Virginia
This week I received a remote tune from Rich the EFI expert:
https://www.fastmanefi.com/
Rich remoted-in to my laptop and we went through my tune line by line.....Wow, what a difference, what a huge difference. I barely touch the key and it fires off, no stumble, no bs, car just flys. There were A LOT of adjustments made to the tune, a tune I paid quite a bit for. Rich takes the time to explain what he is doing and how each parameter affects the other. HIGHLY recommend!!!
Had to install a new elbow and TB as the one I had on it had warped flanges creating a large vacuum leak. If anyone would like to know the exact parts required to use the Wilson stuff let me know and I'll post it.
DSCF2852.JPG

Mike

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
Jan 11, 2009
SoCal the high desert
That Wilson manifold is no joke bud . It’s a billet piece correct? With a divided thing in the doghouse? Beautiful build and mad props for going against the grain with the stage heads, twins, and AC .

hemi8

Goin Sideways
Jun 6, 2001
Virginia
Yes the plenum is the billet piece, I need to pull the intake sometime and machine the intake carb pad down as I only have about .2" clearance to the hood. It was tough taking such a nice piece apart and drilling holes in it for the boost sensors. Everything is O-ring sealed, no gaskets, very nice. Throttle cable and linkage were very simple to integrate. Since this pic was taken I added an additional return spring for safety.
DSCF2832.JPG

gunzandgearz

gearzandgunz
Aug 24, 2015
mustang oklahoma
This week I received a remote tune from Rich the EFI expert:
https://www.fastmanefi.com/
Rich remoted-in to my laptop and we went through my tune line by line.....Wow, what a difference, what a huge difference. I barely touch the key and it fires off, no stumble, no bs, car just flys. There were A LOT of adjustments made to the tune, a tune I paid quite a bit for. Rich takes the time to explain what he is doing and how each parameter affects the other. HIGHLY recommend!!!
Had to install a new elbow and TB as the one I had on it had warped flanges creating a large vacuum leak. If anyone would like to know the exact parts required to use the Wilson stuff let me know and I'll post it.
View attachment 342115

Mike
How much for the tune if you don't mind me asking

gunzandgearz

gearzandgunz
Aug 24, 2015
mustang oklahoma
Trying to figure it out myself from the FAST help and forums was much too frustrating.

Mike
Man after my own heart figure out how to do it yourself that's the best way even if you do have to pay somebody for a little knowledge to get you started that's the correct route,sweet ride by the way

hemi8

Goin Sideways
Jun 6, 2001
Virginia
Chassis strengthening is now on my mind. What I need; I want to jack the car up from any corner and have the whole side of the car raise up evenly......stiff chassis is what I want. How can the car be stiffened greatly with the least amount of difficulty?
- 6-point cage (seems simple, I'd let a professional shop do it)
- Welding frame shut with Hellwig kit and add reinforcement bars (really difficult: remove body from frame)
- Cage and frame work?
The car is a flimsy noodle as it sits, have to get rid of the quarter panel folding inward.

Mike