*****STOLEN***** truck/trailer/car

Great news,hope it all just keeps getting better.Do you think it had anything to do with all the publicity on the forums;)

Kevin

Thanks to everyone who assisted me finding my vehicle(s). Yes, the reward got me the info.

At this time, one actor is in custody. I can't go into detail because the investigation is still going on.

For those that wanted to contribute to the reward, I do not want anything. I can not take money from a fellow racer or Buick owner.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Hey Billy I can water board....if needed.(seriously)..:biggrin: There are some hidden skillz on this board.

That 10k proves that there is no honor among thieves.....Thankfully

Nice.
Glad to hear you got it back. Hope the truck shows up soon.

Mike Barnard

Thanks to everyone who assisted me finding my vehicle(s). Yes, the reward got me the info.

At this time, one actor is in custody. I can't go into detail because the investigation is still going on.

For those that wanted to contribute to the reward, I do not want anything. I can not take money from a fellow racer or Buick owner.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

My $250 stands... you got the number :biggrin:

Billy- you can ammend your signature to say 87 GN-stolen and recovered! Does the guy in custody match one of the guys in the motel surveillance pics? I say send him off to Thailand for a good caning!

This is so great to hear Billy. So some of those tips pry were of it heading north. And sending you a PM.

Great news!

Put me in for $100 . If your out the $10,000 I think we all should chip in . It's a good investment to have one scum bag off the street .:cool:

Good to hear that you got it back. If they can let the actor in custody go to a location with a bunch of tr owners. Im sure we can help extract some info from him.

Very glad to hear that the car was found. It is quite frightening for all of us and we never think it will happen to ourselves. This is a wake up call for each of us.

Hopefully the bastard that had your car will find themself bunking with a 300 Lb NAMBLA chapter president that will give him a nice welcoming.

Michael

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

Billy,

Don't let pride stand in your way. Open a Paypal account for all of us that can chip in and help. Even if it is $10, it can all help you. It is our Buick community that can pull together and not feel that we need to - but want to. You are not taking from fellow racers, but friends !

Let us know how we can help you with this.

Michael

A "Billy's truck fund" button. I'd pitch in just so you can make it to Norwalk next year! (of course you'd have to take the wife down the track once) I said down the track! :eek:

Glad to hear you got it back!!! Lemme know if you need help gettin it back home or if you want me to go look at it for ya im just outside detroit and my normal route is back and fourth to jersey and newyork ive met otto and bison in person ill do it for gas $ just so you get it back in your possesion...

I just thought about somethin If one is here then wheres the other one and who does it belong to? I havent heard much from the owner of the other car but it they got the guy that stole billys car the other one shouldnt be hard to find correct??!!!!