You can type here any text you want

Texaco Sponsored Contest

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nash871233

Earlier in September I entered a contest sponsored by Texaco, link in below. I entered my GNX in the eighties decade. Well I am currently in second place; I am close but just can’t seem to overtake the leader. This is where I would like ask the help of my Buick brethrern. There is currently twelve days left to vote, I ask if you have the time could you please help me with your vote? Thanks! Winning my decade would be a very cool. Prize is a drawing of my car by a professional artist.

Texaco Car of the Decades

Again, thanks for looking and your support! Sorry about the rather large picture! :biggrin:

picture.php

done

if you win, any chance to get a copy of the print/ sketch??
I have #163,
thanks

You got my vote. Have you considered moving this thread to the Turbo Lounge, so that you don't miss out on any potential voters?

I just posted in lounge area

to see if we can gain some support,
hope you don;'t mind.

Hey All

The voting has ended and GNX 449 is the winner for the eighties! :cool: All of the decade winner's now go on to compete for the grand prize. This winner is picked by a panel of three celebrity judges. Winner will be announced on November 16th. I am crossing my fingers one or two of them are closet Turbo Buick fans! :biggrin:

Thanks everyone for your vote and your support! I wouldn't have won without it! :)

Hey All

The voting has ended and GNX 449 is the winner for the eighties! :cool: All of the decade winner's now go on to compete for the grand prize. This winner is picked by a panel of three celebrity judges. Winner will be announced on November 16th. I am crossing my fingers one or two of them are closet Turbo Buick fans! :biggrin:

Thanks everyone for your vote and your support! I wouldn't have won without it! :)

Congrats on the win, and good luck in the finals!

Back