Thanksgiving Dyno Day in Phoenix!

You didn't get into the 9's....... again...... :D;)

If i dont care proving a point, why should you!!!, same goes for cruz57, all i know is that i have a very unique car that many fools around here and everywhere envy, it puts down 671 wheel on low boost low timing, enough to get me anywhere I want. ;)

If i dont care proving a point, why should you!!!, same goes for cruz57, all i know is that i have a very unique car that many fools around here and everywhere envy, it puts down 671 wheel on low boost low timing, enough to get me anywhere I want. ;)
without question.. your car is unique, and extremely well done, a very impressive turbo Buick!
alot of people would like to see it run a 1/4 mi pass. no doubt, it'll run some good numbers.
just to validate the license plate, LOL

I'm jus' ribbin' ya'! ........ No need to get defensive, I mean really, it's not like you didn't completely tee that one up for someone to take a shot at.......:p

I don't blame him on not running, for 30K+ that car was supposed to be turn key and sure wasn't. Who knows what else is lurking, we're not talking about some 10 - 11 second run here. Booms suck !

I don't blame him on not running, for 30K+ that car was supposed to be turn key and sure wasn't. Who knows what else is lurking, we're not talking about some 10 - 11 second run here. Booms suck !

Yeah i am with you jeff, after a few thousands spent to finally making it a turn key i doubt anything is lurking but KABOOOMM does really suck, the car is fast as hell and will break tires loose at any speed, those MT 325's cant tame the beast even at ZERO boost launch car wont hook, I needs to figure out the suspension 1st before i decide to go out and get that 9sec time slip. :)

TNTSNBS said:
My car is a street car not a race car., ;) and btw the Same could be said about underboost he needs to go out there and validate that Lic Plate of his.. :p

I totally agree with the street car statement, however, I'm also out to PROVE that my street car is 9.99 or faster WITH the time slip to prove it!!!!! Although that's just me. I've never claimed I WAS a 9 second street car, but, with the tune Cal made the dyno #'s say its there. Thanks to some less then flattering remarks I received from a couple members who didn't believe my #'s I'm bound and determined!!! If only I didn't live in MONTANA it would've happened by now already....

I've read post by experts, such as Bison, stating what RWHP numbers transfers into 1/4 mile time wise. Obviously there is traction / suspension, etc. that play a major factor. There is also the fact of different dynos producing different numbers. Just depends on how much you want that slip and how much you're willing to pay / risk.

I was the 70,000 mile GN :) it was so much fun! Never been on a Dyno before Friday, really great bunch of people

image-2004704005.jpg

Yeah i am with you jeff, after a few thousands spent to finally making it a turn key i doubt anything is lurking but KABOOOMM does really suck, the car is fast as hell and will break tires loose at any speed, those MT 325's cant tame the beast even at ZERO boost launch car wont hook, I needs to figure out the suspension 1st before i decide to go out and get that 9sec time slip. :)

KABOOOMM does really suck, but why would you pay 30k for a car and then put more thousands of dollars in go fast goodies and fixes into if you're afraid to run the snot out of it?

Cars break. When they do, you fix 'em. That's how it works.

I just broke mine this past Saturday and it was my fault, too. (Note to self, "Don't drag race in overdrive, it's bad for the trans.") Gonna cost some large green backs to fix it, but I'll be back out as long as they will let me make passes.

I refuse to cut mine up for a roll bar so I really can't run mine out the back door to prove her abilities, that's my choice. She's been 10.5** (with time slips to prove it) and has more in her, but I likely will never know how much.

You, on the other hand, have all the stuff to let the car run it's potential, so why not at least make a few shake down passes? I respect that you don't want to break the car but Com'on big guy, humor us slower folk a little...........:D :D

KABOOOMM does really suck, but why would you pay 30k for a car and then put more thousands of dollars in go fast goodies and fixes into if you're afraid to run the snot out of it?

Its called buying from an unreliable source that lied about the product, it was my fault because i didn't fly out to see the car and I trusted he was being honest about it, you can ask my neighbor if i dont run the snout of out if, he is afraid and refuses to get in the car with my anymore, lol my car sees more street blast and burnouts when i drive it than my daily driven honda. ;)

Hear tell the Dalai Lama once said...
"Man Sacrifices his health in order to make money, THEN HE SACRIFICES HIS MONEY TO RECUPERATE HIS HEALTH., and then he is so anxious about the future THAT HE DOES NOT ENJOY THE PRESENT; The result being that he does not live in the PRESENT or the FUTURE; he lives as he is never going to die, AND THEN HE DIES HAVING NEVER REALLY LIVED"..

Sooooo with that said...I run what I brung no matter what....cuz that's livin'.;)

I've gone 101-102 @ 19.5 psi best 60 was 1.94
:-/ 5 times in the 1/8 on all stock suspension pieces. Now car has boxed uppers and lowers, an HR bar,engine & tranny mounts as well as poly bushings throughout... Hopefully it's ready!!! I'm very excited to run it out the back end!

My car is a street car not a race car., ;) and btw the Same could be said about underboost he needs to go out there and validate that Lic Plate of his.. :p

I already did in the 1/8th 1.42 60ft 6.38 :) Oh that was with 110% duty-cycle right off the trans brake. :eek: The fuel problem will be fixed this Sat. Waiting on parts in the mail. Anyone want to buy my slicks and rims? Aluma Star 2.0's 15x10's 4bs with 28.50 phoenix slicks no rubbing. $1k

IMG_0029-2.jpg

I already did in the 1/8th 1.42 60ft 6.38 :) Oh that was with 110% duty-cycle right off the trans brake. :eek: The fuel problem will be fixed this Sat. Waiting on parts in the mail. Anyone want to buy my slicks and rims? Aluma Star 2.0's 15x10's 4bs with 28.50 phoenix slicks no rubbing. $1k

IMG_0029-2.jpg
1/8 is not a 1/4 mile, so that doesn't count, a lot can happen past the 1/8 mile to your engine, trannie etc etc. ;)