You can type here any text you want

Time to go stage II with A/C!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Update, military spec. battery terminals have arrived! However, still waiting on a cable though..........

I want to here ....
"Update, I just brought it to the dyno and....."
AG

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I want to here ....
"Update, I just brought it to the dyno and....."
AG

Patience, still a few odds n ends to do before i can do that, I have to get my back pressuring logging setup other wise I won;t have backpressure numbers and this is very important data , as you know, Donnie would be very upset without that data...)

Patience, still a few odds n ends to do before i can do that, I have to get my back pressuring logging setup other wise I won;t have backpressure numbers and this is very important data , as you know, Donnie would be very upset without that data...)

all data is important norbsy,

you gonna set up blood pressure logging?

all data is important norbsy,

you gonna set up blood pressure logging?

Very funny, but I;m sure it will go to the moon, as the boost levels start exceeding 30 psi...

EVERYTHING IS ON HOLD heater box is starting to melt. I am in the process of some making some heat shielding before it turns into a blob.

EVERYTHING IS ON HOLD heater box is starting to melt. I am in the process of some making some heat shielding before it turns into a blob.

Down pipe causing this?

Not really it is wrapped, the equal length 1-7/8" 321 thick wall stainless headers are too close the box..............

Update, it appears even though the X over fit well on the engine stand , it looks like it is leaking in the car. I made a copper o-ring, but I still have to pressure test for leaks. I;m not going to the dyno until everything is perfect.

Attachments

• x over leak.jpg
    x over leak.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 127
  • home made gasket.jpg
    home made gasket.jpg
    168.2 KB · Views: 141
  • gasket on x over.jpg
    gasket on x over.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 121
Next step is the final pressure test of the exhaust, I need some more parts to do it properly.

Drama queen.............. Enough of the updates already!! Get that thing to the dyno or Beachbum is coming over with the lighter fluid and I will be coming over with the matches.

Back