Trick Billet Fuel Tank Pick-up!

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
According to their web site, they don't make these for G-bodies yet. Have asked them to consider our market. Check out their web site (below) and the October issue of Car Craft...page 60 under "What's Your Problem"...Fuel Lines.

Welcome to RobbMc Performance Products

Comes with -8AN feed and return lines and works in stock gas tank for $150! Looks trick!

They are located in Carson City NV....Could someone check them out?

Conrad
"Hot Air"

Juat heard from Robb...the units are anodized so they are compatible with E85. FWIW, the feed and supply tubing is 1/2" so it is very capable of supplying fuel to most anything. Should be available in 3 months so probably by Christmas. I asked if he could make a -10 supply fitting optional for those of us running -10 feed lines. Will keep you posted.

It is a shame I already have a sumped tank. This would be way more stealth!

Conrad
"Hot Air"

i thought the name looked familiars, and yup, that guy is a member over at Chevelles.com- user name robbmc.

Would you be able to mount the pump on the frame rail or in front of the tank up high with this?

Any updates on these? Im in for a -10 set up. He just needs to make it and I'll fork over the cash!

Supposed to be ready around Christmas. No other word.
Conrad
Hot Air

Yes, I got an e-mail from the company and they have one ready to manufacture. He told me he would ship a preliminary model to me to evaluate. Sounds like it is very close to reality.
Conrad

Who makes that? What does it fit? Good Idea but don't think the opening in our tank is that big! Would it clear the plastic baffles in out tank?
Hot Air

Hot Air, What size is he making? I'm needing a -10 feed and -8 return. We will buy two of them if the price is fare.

I understand that -10 feed / -8 return is available! It is anodized so it is compatible with E85. Should be available soon!
Hot Air

I'm expecting good news this month (December 2009)!
Conrad
Hot Air

sweet ill be needing to upgrade to feed my new aluminum headed roller cammed monster:wink:

I got an e-mail from Robb....they are working on the prototype! I should have one very soon.
Conrad

The -AN fittings are an option. They are concerned that there may not be enough room between the top of the tank and the floor of the trunk for the fittings. We will know more once I get the unit and do a trial fit. We may need a spacer to drop the tank slightly.
Conrad