Trick Billet Fuel Tank Pick-up!

Hot Air

E85 and S.E./Carolinas Moderator
Staff member
Nov 11, 2002
Durham, North Carolina
Robb updated my prototype for me. I got it back earlier this week and it looks NICE! It slid right into the tank opening and does have a vent now! He added bent fill and return tubing lines on my unit that is set up for -10AN. He even included rubber donuts on the ends of the lines to prevent rattling! You will still have to do a little wiring work as the stock connector is not part of the deal. And remember, it is for EXTERNAL fuel pump only.
Conrad

Photos available if you send me an e-mail at alphaenvirmgt@vnet.net

tom j

Aug 15, 2004
new lenox,il
Visit site
Robb updated my prototype for me. I got it back earlier this week and it looks NICE! It slid right into the tank opening and does have a vent now! He added bent fill and return tubing lines on my unit that is set up for -10AN. He even included rubber donuts on the ends of the lines to prevent rattling! You will still have to do a little wiring work as the stock connector is not part of the deal. And remember, it is for EXTERNAL fuel pump only.
Conrad

Photos available if you send me an e-mail at alphaenvirmgt@vnet.net
Email sent:wink:

Buickrat

Jul 23, 2010
Do they make the dual pump set ups with bigger then 255 pumps? And how much HP will the 255 support on E85?