Trick Billet Fuel Tank Pick-up!

Robb updated my prototype for me. I got it back earlier this week and it looks NICE! It slid right into the tank opening and does have a vent now! He added bent fill and return tubing lines on my unit that is set up for -10AN. He even included rubber donuts on the ends of the lines to prevent rattling! You will still have to do a little wiring work as the stock connector is not part of the deal. And remember, it is for EXTERNAL fuel pump only.
Conrad

Photos available if you send me an e-mail at alphaenvirmgt@vnet.net

Robb updated my prototype for me. I got it back earlier this week and it looks NICE! It slid right into the tank opening and does have a vent now! He added bent fill and return tubing lines on my unit that is set up for -10AN. He even included rubber donuts on the ends of the lines to prevent rattling! You will still have to do a little wiring work as the stock connector is not part of the deal. And remember, it is for EXTERNAL fuel pump only.
Conrad

Photos available if you send me an e-mail at alphaenvirmgt@vnet.net

Email sent:wink:

He has the info and a picture on his site.

Sending Unit

If you download the installation instructions there are two more pictures of the sending unit installed on the tank.

Anyone interested in purchasing my new, unused Robb unit? -10 feed and return.
Conrad

Do they make the dual pump set ups with bigger then 255 pumps? And how much HP will the 255 support on E85?