Well Kids, I'm pretty excited!!

Looks like glyptal... iirc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup, that's it. Helps smooth out cast iron real nice. Makes it slicker than snot. A second coat makes it like glass, but you have to scuff up the first coat.

Unless you're trying for stupid HP and every detail counts for .0001 HP, a second coat prolly ain't worth it.

Last edited:
Lou did my build and Joe did my fuel system as well! Couldn’t ask for a better couple of guys.
60c890d40b56309bc2aa73b0aea6f5dd.jpg
1526472c9f528e3833b383450c00a15f.jpg

Now if I could just figure out how all this hay got in my trunk? Lou buddy?
476515a540d0f82381be9bd89129a3fb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heads pushrods rockers completed next comes the intake manifold still waiting on the cam gear so I (Lou) can bolt timing cover and pan on.

Will start to port match the intake next.

Attachments

• 2019 109 build 4.JPG
    2019 109 build 4.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 75
Heads pushrods rockers completed next comes the intake manifold still waiting on the cam gear so I (Lou) can bolt timing cover and pan on.

Will start to port match the intake next.
Must be nice

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

As soon as stuff comes back from the machine shop, pics will be posted, I promise. Here are some teasers......
What size valves are those? I’m looking into going with the bigger 2.02 valves so u gotta let me know how they work out for you. Also message me some flow numbers if you wouldn’t mind . I won’t tell a soul lol

Lots of progress today........ lots and lots!!!!!!

Currently pleasuring myself to it.....

:):eek:;)

It's not near as pretty as NOONG's, but plenty respectable......

I'll post up, I just need minute or two to myself......:love:

Or a day....

Here's T-Guy sitting on his back patio making "Vroom-Vroom" noises!

That’s funny chit right there!

We all know it’s fake though, cause ain’t no grass growing naturally in Arizona!

Sorry, just had to “throw a little shade on Guy’s Parade!” Lol!!

Hey Guy, where’s da pics?? We want pics!!!

Sure it does. That's how you locate the Leach Field.

Oh man, you got me! I just sprayed my computer screen with hot coffee on that one!

On second thought, I always know where the Leach field is at! Cause it’s sitting in my garage, dribbling its tokens of oil to the horse power gawds!