You can type here any text you want

Which of the 3 do you prefer for all around use

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Sorry, i was trying to post a poll,but i wasn't able to go back and correct my mistake:mad:

qa'1s. i just went from cheap autozone speacials to qa'1s im happy so far but we will see after this weekend

bilsteins +2 buddy of mine has Qa1,s. and his car is lowered and rides like a buckboard!

ive been happy with my bilsteins.... decent price too.... gave AZ the part number and special ordered through them.....

Im surprise that many guys here dont really use QA1 shocks but instead prefer to Bilstein Shocks,or is that the QA1 shocks just for the strip.

bilsteins here too. GREAT shocks. ya usually see qa's and lakewoods at the tracks, and bilsteins on the streets. just remember, you can usually track street stocks, but streetin' tracks shocks sucks.... if your suspension is set up decent, bilsteins will work for whatever you need to do with the car. unless of course, you're shootin for low tens or faster. then it's a entirely different animal.

I was going to buy bilsteins the ones in black till i found out i could get QA1s for the same price.

IMOP you cant go wrong with either. i like the qa1's since i can set them soft for the street, then i can turn around and set them up for the track. also is nice to be able to make adjustments for track conditions. either way both are good.

I Have single 12 ways qa1 on the rear and the R series on teh front and if i loosen them I can tell and if i tighten them i can tell.
Their adjustable and rebuildable...im just saying. Not cheap though

My bilsteins are 14 years old and ride the same as when new. :eek:

Rest of the car didn't hold up so good. ;)

They work fine but my next TR may be a Limited and I may go a bit softer. :p

I have Bilstiens on my car and love the ride, I had Edelbrocks on mine and these ride much nicer I think

cant speak for any of the the others but I had KYB's on the car when i bought it, and the change to Bilsteins was dramatic...granted I replaced all of the suspension components at the same time, but it handles awesome and not as rough as some people describe, definitely doesn't float at speed

Back