2007 Buick West Coast Nationals!

Nick Micale

Tech Advisor
Staff member
Never to early to plan for the 2nd. WCN in Phoenix which is going to be held at Speedworld on Nov. 23,24 and 25!:D

The event and activities will be on line at:

westcoastnats.com :: Index

Take a quick moment to visit and register. Input and comments welcome.:smile:

Nick Micale
3334 W. Marconi Ave
Phoenix, AZ 85053
602-866-9908
ArizonaGN@earthlink.net
http//:Index
Home of the world's fastest stock block Buick!

Nick, tried to register and don't know what the heck happened. Would you clear out whatever I have there so I can try again, Thanks!

Awesome Nick! Will any of the point series races count there? Does this mean no Vegas?

Nick, tried to register and don't know what the heck happened. Would you clear out whatever I have there so I can try again, Thanks!

Sorry, I am only a registered member there and cannot help.:(

Go to the "FAQ" section and you should find a way to resolve getting registered.

Jack Bilger set this up for us out of his generosity - thanks Jack!:biggrin:

This event in Phoenix has replaced the Las Vegas Buick event.

It is almost a track rental here as they give us assigned lanes for Buicks over the 3 days and one night of racing.

We did run a TSM points series race here last year, and hopefully Scott will have Phoenix on the 2007 schedule too.:)

Me Too !!!

had a blast, even if I broke right off the trailer.,
hope to have it sorted out, and runing good,
expect to see alot of you there!

Lee

tried to register to site.............

no workie!

accepts user name, but no confirmation,

wow

wow nick, nice to see its going to happen again this year. i should be back from the desert in time and once i get back it looks like its going to be crunch time again to make it up there. maybe this time we will be able to get all 3 buicks up there. i cant wait to run some 11's hotair style as with the fesh motor and heads its going to be close. also my intake was shipped off today.

brent

bump for the WCN this year. cant wait to see you guys there again. once i get back from the desert im going to drop my motor in tune and try to get here in the 11's. should get there this year

just wanted to bump this thread up again. i guess im the only one thats getting excited about the event. im just the new guy as far as getting to the events but i would like to get to know you guys better.

whoa !!!!

you be careful what you say, there are some here that would bring new meaning to " get to know you better" :confused: :confused:

LOL LOL LOL LOL

I agree , I look forward to each year , see all the guys we email to all year long, and BS with .

besides I wanna se that hot air lay down some good times!

you and me both. just wish i had the funds to do the motor the way i wanted to. Anyways it will be nice to get it back on the road. i havent drive the car all that much in the last 5 years since its been down for paint and havent had much time to work on it except the last year or so. anyways it should run pretty damn good depending on how well the intake gets worked. i know nick talked to lee thompson about the intake and zimmerman had some good ideas for it so we will see how much they do to it. im also looking into a bigger turbo something around a TA-66BB if possible if not the Ta-54 will do fine for now. maybe i can get some input from you guys once i get up there on what to do as far as tunning.i know the basics and i can get it running pretty good but i know there is alot of knowledge up there that will be able to help me more. i have a powerlogger right now with the EGT and wideband and boost inputs so that will help. i want to upgrade to a XFI but that will be later down the raod once i get a new motor.

turbo

in another motor I run a te45a ( similar to a 66)
made 620 rwhp,
broke input in trans, among other things, this thing is stout! ( very fast)
haven't run faster than 11.00 ( but ran 130mph!) as didn't have a roll bar in it,
this same car will get the new motor,
its all fun !

see the problem is turbos for use hotair guys. they have to be custom made. We have to weld a adapter onto the turbo to make it work with the stock intake but thats the easy part per say. the problem is finding someone who can make a TA- series turbo with a carbo seal backing plate.the turbos you guys run have a dynamic backing plate. We also have to run the TA series housing due to the fact we have to bolt our TB to the turbo so this limits us alot as well. Im hoping Mr.Cotton will get back to me or i will still run the TA-54. The Ta-54 is a pretty big turbo but i think the Ta-66 would generate less heat and be more productive with the new heads and motor. and if i can get it in a BB it would really rip and spool good. I could be off base here as far as the turbo goes but i dont know and im always trying to learn what makes these cars go fast since there are very few of us and not many people trying to push the limits.

I am planning on going this year, would like to renew aquaintances with those that I know, and meet those that I don't. Looking forward to this.

well i will be there. If you see the guy with the hotair car come up and say hey it will be me. always like meeting new people. Just dont be bashin the hotair car now. Also im the Young guy as well @ 24 but i still have owned by car coming on 11 years yes that means i bought it with my own money when i was 13.

just a bump for the hell of it. Also if someone can keep a eye open for me on a killer deal of (2) stock T-Type Wheels that would be Great. I bought some about 5 years back off a car that had 14,000 miles i was told but 2 of them are bent and i will not have them on my car. i did last year but i didnt have a choice. The ones on my car are not that bad but there bad enough on my show car. So if anyone sees a good deal let me know. they need to be in awsome shape as i wont put any junk on my car. thanks again

also if someone wants my 2 rims that are bent pm me and we can work something out.They have a pair of MT 26x10.5X15's mounted on them and they still have good tread. I just want to replace them with a set of none bent T-Type rims and some MT 275/60/15 ET Street Radials.

brent