2007 Buick West Coast Nationals!

its the desert air!

causes you to be forgetfull.
don't sweat it, we'll figure it out! just don't hurt it!

made some progress not sure what to make of it. tomorrow im picking up some c16 till i figure this issue out.

have my buddy getting me a price tomorrow. i will get 4 or 5 of them denso of course.

have my buddy getting me a price tomorrow. i will get 4 or 5 of them denso of course.

4-5 runs?? I've had mine for 2 years with straight c-16 and no problems. If you've already got the thing tuned to your preference, plug the o2 sensor hole with a plug, check to see if your problems still exist, then put a new sensor in after you've determined the problem....

Scott Wile

Brent,
Looks like the guy (Phil Wyatt) that Reg uses for his heads fixed the cam. This guy is one of the most amazing welders. He used to do welding for the airline industry (he has many certifications). You should see the job he did on Reg's cracked block and he is very reasonable. He welded my two SS V band rings on my downpipe, a bung, the SS wastegate pipe and V band and the aluminum V band on my intercooler pipe for $60.
Jeff

I'll have to check it out in AZ. $60:eek: That's good! ;) I'm glad Reg will be back on the road.