2007 Buick West Coast Nationals!

I'm up for a steak house on friday eve

there is a "outback " in sun city/ surprise or ?????????
either way lets meet for a BS (tech session)
then we can all find out what liars we all are !!!!!!!!! LOL LOL

there is a "outback " in sun city/ surprise or ?????????
either way lets meet for a BS (tech session)
then we can all find out what liars we all are !!!!!!!!! LOL LOL

Lee,
That sounds great. Oh, did I mention that I am running a stock turbo and only 15#'s of boost! (let me launch the first scud).
Jeff

OK scudbuster !

did I tell you I swapped a N/A 231 into my car , I am looking for better mileage,
with this much BS floating around, all the methane gas could fuel all our cars !

I fired off my patriot missle ! in return....LOL

friggen ricer!

I hear once you go rice, you'll never go back,:rolleyes:
just can't get the rice out of your system huh?
:D
are you going for mileage too?

Info

Does anyone know if the rocker assembly is the same with earlier M&A's compared to the GenIII's? I would like to get the Jensel rocker shaft assembly but the guy in R&D hasn't returned my call to let me know if it will work. :mad: It takes them 4days before shipping and It's getting close.:mad: Anyone?????????? Nick?? :)

Does anyone know if the rocker assembly is the same with earlier M&A's compared to the GenIII's? I would like to get the Jensel rocker shaft assembly but the guy in R&D hasn't returned my call to let me know if it will work. :mad: It takes them 4days before shipping and It's getting close.:mad: Anyone?????????? Nick?? :)

Lou talked with T&D today and was able to get my order in and out in 3-4days. in stead of 2.5 weeks :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: Thank you Lou!! So I have my cam & lifters shipping out tomorrow and the rock shaft setup Fri or Sat. I was just about to throw in the towel on this event at 3pm. :frown:

your telling me. im fighting a knock issure but eric thinks its the chip. he thinks i need more fuel. :) that means im making more power :)

your telling me. im fighting a knock issure but eric thinks its the chip. he thinks i need more fuel. :) that means im making more power :)

Yep every time I change something I check with Eric about changes. ;)

I'm gonna be so damn busy getting the car together and tuning for a baseline I won't have any seat time with the new Power Logger. :frown: I just read I need to go in behind the glove box for the green MAP signal wire, and some grey w/ black stripe? I hooked my A/F already, now I need the EGT converter. :rolleyes: man this thing better be user friendly. I might need a little help out there with some basics on the PL. :tongue:
Do I need the computer in the car during the run? What setting on the Scan Master is the 02's now?

...I've been ready since Aug!!:eek: . I'd hate to be in your guys situation! I don't know much about tuning these things;) , but lemme know if I can help out with anything at the event. I'm trying to save money for a "good" motor, so I'll most likely be pitted next to the guy with CANDY... so I won't have to buy lunch all weekend!!:p

Scott Wile

I hear once you go rice, you'll never go back,:rolleyes:
just can't get the rice out of your system huh?
:D
are you going for mileage too?

Just wait till after the WCN and the 2jz supra motor is done at the machine shop.........;) :cool:

You will ALL eat 3.2 liter, 1400hp RICE!!!!:eek: :)

1050hp 231ci buick V6 for sale.....soon :)

Scott Wile

oh the methane gas is getting thick!

I'msure there will someone familiar with your setup,or, all of us will give you our 2 cents LOL

Candy?????????? Hmmmmmmm you want candy?

so Brent H your up and running again?
and Brent S good ole Lou pulls thru AGAIN !!!

is it time to go yet?

...I've been ready since Aug!!:eek: . I'd hate to be in your guys situation! I don't know much about tuning these things;) , but lemme know if I can help out with anything at the event. I'm trying to save money for a "good" motor, so I'll most likely be pitted next to the guy with CANDY... so I won't have to buy lunch all weekend!!:p

Scott Wile
Talk about scrambling
Rick and I went over to Reg's last night and pulled out his engine because a crankshaft key sheared. Looks like he lost the cam (put a notch on one of the lobes). He also has low compression and might have tagged the valves. If he can get a roller cam in the next few days, we can still have the car ready for WCN. The heads are already in the shop and the rings will be in today.
Jeff

Talk about scrambling
Rick and I went over to Reg's last night and pulled out his engine because a crankshaft key sheared. Looks like he lost the cam (put a notch on one of the lobes). He also has low compression and might have tagged the valves. If he can get a roller cam in the next few days, we can still have the car ready for WCN. The heads are already in the shop and the rings will be in today.
Jeff

I sure hope you guys get Reg back on the road. What cam do you need? Let me know if I can help. ;)

Something in the 230 duration range and the high 500 or low 600 lift.
Jeff

That's gonna be tough to find on someones shelf. :( I just bought my cam from Comp yesterday. Should have it Fri. Call them. ;) 800-999-0853, Or Erson 775-882-1622 Steve.

Yep every time I change something I check with Eric about changes. ;)

I'm gonna be so damn busy getting the car together and tuning for a baseline I won't have any seat time with the new Power Logger. :frown: I just read I need to go in behind the glove box for the green MAP signal wire, and some grey w/ black stripe? I hooked my A/F already, now I need the EGT converter. :rolleyes: man this thing better be user friendly. I might need a little help out there with some basics on the PL. :tongue:
Do I need the computer in the car during the run? What setting on the Scan Master is the 02's now?

if you need any help getting it all installed i can do it at the event. the P/L is very friendly. its not that hard to wire up its just time consuming.

That's gonna be tough to find on someones shelf. :( I just bought my cam from Comp yesterday. Should have it Fri. Call them. ;) 800-999-0853, Or Erson 775-882-1622 Steve.
Brent,
Looks like the guy (Phil Wyatt) that Reg uses for his heads fixed the cam. This guy is one of the most amazing welders. He used to do welding for the airline industry (he has many certifications). You should see the job he did on Reg's cracked block and he is very reasonable. He welded my two SS V band rings on my downpipe, a bung, the SS wastegate pipe and V band and the aluminum V band on my intercooler pipe for $60.
Jeff