2007 Buick West Coast Nationals!

i hope to be there. need my damn turbo back. also need to get the car over to the body shop. damn this is pissing me off. well i got the rear control arms boxed. time to install them tomorrow. got my power sterring pump pully back and bracket and got installed tonight. also not sure if i should buy new shocks or not. last year i had 2 1.68 sixty and all 1.7* 60's with stock suspension on M/T Et Streets. I hope now that im making more power with the boxed arms i hope my 60's drop. also should i change my shocks? there about 8 years old but my 60s i think are pretty good. humm. maybe i will wait

Shocks are cheap and easy to install. Do it. It will help you stay away from a wheel hop situation.

Take a chance having wheel hop and trashing expensive parts or install cheap shocks? Hmmm:confused:

change the rear shocks

leave the fronts alone, they are nice and worn out , and will allow weight transfer, but look for good drag shocks for the rear,
is it time to go yet??

Even a brand new set of 50/50 shocks will do just fine for the rear.

I know what you mean. I want to get on the road!

Even a brand new set of 50/50 shocks will do just fine for the rear.

I know what you mean. I want to get on the road!

What kinda of shocks. this car is not just a track car but see alot of street driving. what about bilstein's?

What kinda of shocks. this car is not just a track car but see alot of street driving. what about bilstein's?

i have bilsteins on my gn, from what i remember it rode really nice. never had a problem with wheel hop (then again it was nearly stock the last time that i drove it)

buickbert

i have bilsteins on my gn, from what i remember it rode really nice. never had a problem with wheel hop (then again it was nearly stock the last time that i drove it)

buickbert

thanks as of right now money is tight and it looks like im going to run the ones that are on the car. as far as my turbo its looking good. precision messed up and there having to make me a one of piece in there machine shop. turbo should ship out tomorrow. does over night deliever on saturdays?

is everyone ready to go? i know im not. its going to be crunch time for me again this year :( stupid turbo. i hope i dont run into any other problems. if all else fails and i cant take mine i will bring the 14,000 mile WE4 out.

is it time to go yet?

My car is ready, but I'm still doing stuff to it, nothing major, just fiddling.
Brent, ya got 2 weeks yet, don't sweat it.

Oh, by the way, I'll point out who the glue sniffer is to you, and caution you about his attraction for children. :D

My car is ready, but I'm still doing stuff to it, nothing major, just fiddling.
Brent, ya got 2 weeks yet, don't sweat it.

Oh, by the way, I'll point out who the glue sniffer is to you, and caution you about his attraction for children. :D
is this true? i dont go for that crap! point him out to me and ill take care of his early depature as my kids will be there!

Lmfao

you guys kill me sometimes i dont even have a clue what to post.

last minute **** happens

Two weeks to go, so got the car all shined up, changed 3 torque converters since yesterday and the damn car still will not build boost, not even up to the trans brake RPM?:confused:

Feeling sorta pissed [and tired], pulled the inlet air hose to find only half the compressor wheel left on the POS Turbonetics BB turbo. Rather disturbing since Dick K. had only 2 passes on it, and I made 2 with it on Sunday.:mad:

Car looks rather stupid with a stock turbo on it.:frown:

Maybe I can run the 11.50 index class?:(

Two weeks to go, so got the car all shined up, changed 3 torque converters since yesterday and the damn car still will not build boost, not even up to the trans brake RPM?:confused:

Feeling sorta pissed [and tired], pulled the inlet air hose to find only half the compressor wheel left on the POS Turbonetics BB turbo. Rather disturbing since Dick K. had only 2 passes on it, and I made 2 with it on Sunday.:mad:

Car looks rather stupid with a stock turbo on it.:frown:

Maybe I can run the 11.50 index class?:(

Sorry to hear that Nick. :frown: Have you called Tyler at Turbonetics? Can they do anything for you by Fri 23rd?

C'mon. You've got to be able to come up with a turbo in two weeks. Plenty of time.