2007 Buick West Coast Nationals!

will do. not sure when i will be up that way to get the motor but probley between the 17-21st.

hey guess what. I just got delayed again. This is complete bull ****.

cant say times but i hope to be home sunday. this sucks trying to waist time.

patience my friend

you'll be home soon enough.
make the best of it, and chalk it up as a memory.
let us know when you get here.

Like Lee said, you'll be home soon enough. ;)
When you get home we will have a big soirée midget with balloons, and a couple donkey shows. :tongue: LOL

Get home safe. ;)

we have to be crazy !

we have Buicks , and put up with looneys like you, :eek:
Brent is in charge of midget recruitment, and donkey quality control.
me, I'm in charge of nuthin, don't know nuthin, and can't afford nuthin.
word has it , that you had a pet ,favorite camel , over there, that true?
pics would be nice, :biggrin:

one more day til friday !!!!!!!!
going to route 66 car show in San bernardino tomorrow, about 2400 cars,
all older than 1965, should be great.
take care !

sounds like a good time. cant wait till i move back. i need to get out there and take the LASD and LAPD test as soon as i can. only have 14 months left in the Air Force.

its in the Family. Bro's LAPD dads LASD so its one or the other for me. Maybe CHP so i can pull you guys over :)

its in the Family. Bro's LAPD dads LASD so its one or the other for me. Maybe CHP so i can pull you guys over :)

Same here man, all my family is in public safety all the way back to my grand dad.. BUT money talks out here in Cali, there would be no way i could afford to live here on that type of salery. good luck bro :)

money isnt bad with the police departments out there. Also with my family there it will be nice. This is a job that will keep me busy. im tired of desk jobs like what i do now for the air force. im a Fuels Accountant and let me tell you im tired of the same **** day in and day out.

Hey Boost, Are you coming up on retirement or getting out?? I hit 19 yrs. in Nov.
Brent, Not sure about southern Cal. but Vegas / Henderson cops start out around 60K... I think that includes overtime though.

Nope coming up on 6 years. The military is good but the pay just isnt what it should be. I want to do something that is fun and always changes. Cally makes good money. My Grandpa lives in henderson :) i wonder how the old man is doing. anyways cally is the place for me.

LA & OC CHP get paid more than any other Dept. because they work alone.

The LA, OC Sheriff Department have a 5 yr mandatory jail position until moving out and into the field. Right now it's 2yrs because of all the applicants.

The regular Police Department makes good money just not as much as CHP, or Sheriff.

Obviously you make more $ if you go to college. ;)

yup i will be testing for them all. the jail doesnt bother me. Anyways the ball is in motion. i will be getting out of here soon.

Brent

I did 7yrs with local PD, and don't regret it,
but use PD/ SO as stepping stone to better things, keep your fueling experience current, as demand for it is increasing also.
I manage service co for aircraft equipment, pay is good, real good!,
work is good, and........ I can email you every day !!!!

well we will see what happens. anyways its about time for me to get on the plane. Im going to play one more holdem tournment before i leave so that will make the time go by. anyways i will keep posting till i leave.