2007 Buick West Coast Nationals!

tell me about it.. i was about ready to call them to.

Hotair is almost running. just waiting on Alky nozzle and lines,Ta Valve Covers, and 2 Header Bolts. :) and an ass load of wiring. next week it should be running. O and some Rims for my new tires that im getting for my B-day in 13 days. yess still a young buck.

Will there be a v8 class this year???
There are guys asking questions on "v8 buick . com"

(I know, don't blame me, I'm just trying to pass along any info I can find, Thanks!)

Tim

Will there be a v8 class this year???
There are guys asking questions on "v8 buick . com"

(I know, don't blame me, I'm just trying to pass along any info I can find, Thanks!)

Tim

see tim, if you had a turbo car:biggrin: j/k if i had mine done i would be more excited about this event

buickbert

Robert,
:finger: :biggrin:
Well, I could ask to borough Shari and Loyd's daily driver. They're in Chicago. I raced it when I went to the Mid-West Buick Challenge this year. (I have a photo to prove it too)

Do you think they would deliver it???

V8 class?

I hope so,
I love hearing them big old bufords reving up,
so unreal watching a 4000lb car dip into the 11's or quicker!
my next acquisition will be a GS/ GSX, still looking for just the right one.
see ya there?

well see if i can save up enough money to get my big block skylark up there and back. 6 mpg= lots of gas, even from tucson.

buickbert

brent how much where the rooms. we need to give this thread a bump and tell people to get their rooms before there sold out.

alot of us are staying at the windmill hotel

in sun city/ surprise.
google it for info.

cant wait. im getting excited. burgers and hot dogs at the track on the grill o hell ya. buick bert call me i need them studs.

brent

Oh sh!t

quote "buick bert call me i need them studs."

so........... you getting kinky on us????
talkin out yer a$$ ????????

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

this should be a blast, I am so looking forward to this!

later

quote "buick bert call me i need them studs."

so........... you getting kinky on us????
talkin out yer a$$ ????????

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

this should be a blast, I am so looking forward to this!

later

i can always count on you guys and turning things around (pervz). im talking about header studs. i want to get my car running damnit. im on a deadline now. my brother is coming in town on sunday.