99 camaro gn powered

That's really awesome!
My daily driver is a 3800 powered 2000 f-body. I have been trying to find headers and d/p for it w/no luck. I have even tried to get other f/b owners to be motivated into creating a market for the above w/o success. I have a spare 3.8 and a 4.1 in the garage, I may try putting one of those in the Camaro after seeing your success w/it. Keep the encouragement coming!!!
Extreme or ZZP don't have what u need for that 3800?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Extreme or ZZP don't have what u need for that 3800?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
No, a company called Cartune out of Canada has a kit for $5,000.00 That's more than twice what I paid for the car. Intense or ZZP are fwd vehicles. They offer individual parts like cams, heads, etc.

Tim King that used to be with Intense went high 8's in his red series 2 3800 powered 4th gen firebird , research what he used?

Tim King that used to be with Intense went high 8's in his red series 2 3800 powered 4th gen firebird , research what he used?
Thanks Murphinator, Will I find that info on the intense web site? I'm computer illiterate. I have to get my son to help navigate!?

Thanks Fast86gn, now that's awesome!
I believe the potential is there for the f-body 3800's, but there seems to be no market. I tried survey's on the different sites, but no responses but one and he was building his own headers. So it appears as of now, I will be stuffing mine w/the 4.1 Funding will be the condition of time. It's been rebuilt once w/20 over's but I'm looking at FTS's 4.1 stroker kit to go along w/a hyd. 224/224 cam, mod'd ecm for 52 or 84#inj. and couple of harnesses. I lack the trans., f/m ic, and a d/p at present.(and of course the $$$ to finish the project due to the upgrading of the gn right now!)